What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
I know what you mean but don't let it detract from the mustang its not only ford
I had a Bi turbo Audi A6 that seemed to be in for warranty work more than it wasn't but it still was a great car I think over 5 years it was in for warranty work more than a dozen times mostly in the first year and had to go back in after some work cos they had damaged the centre console looks like someone had dropped a tool on it and put a slight dent in it but where it was it just caught your eye all the time right on a curved corner
Just try to enjoy your car hope it all gets sorted for you
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
car got delivered back today, i've rejected it as the bonnet still isn't right.
I've now got to wait a couple of weeks for the bodyshop to get another new bonnet in stock and sprayed this time hopefully without defects.

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
car got delivered back today, i've rejected it as the bonnet still isn't right.
I've now got to wait a couple of weeks for the bodyshop to get another new bonnet in stock and sprayed this time hopefully without defects.
That a shitter Dave! one day - they actually will get it right!

Maybe

Bob

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Very exciting news...got my own place now, which comes with a perfect home for the stang - and withing walking distance of the office, so no more horrendously expensive commutes! It's a weight off my shoulders to know it won't be sat out in the elements this winter, even though I'm confident my water ingress issues are sorted.

1.jpg

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hey Kristian where you living now? You In Newbury still? Haven't seen your car around town for a while.

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hey Kristian where you living now? You In Newbury still? Haven't seen your car around town for a while.
Surprised you've not seen me - spend half my life trekking up & down the M4! I now officially live in Newbury, before I was commuting between there and High Wycombe on a regular basis.

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Very exciting news...got my own place now, which comes with a perfect home for the stang - and withing walking distance of the office, so no more horrendously expensive commutes! It's a weight off my shoulders to know it won't be sat out in the elements this winter, even though I'm confident my water ingress issues are sorted.

1.jpg

To the Batcave....

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang - Shadow Edition, Triple Yellow '72 Lincoln - Lowrider '72 Gran Torino Sport '79 Firebird

1.jpg
Bet that sounds nice when fired up in there.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Bet that sounds nice when fired up in there.
Yet to do a cold start in there - I've only parked there once so far...but yes - the acoustics be good in the bat cave :devil:

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Surprised you've not seen me - spend half my life trekking up & down the M4! I now officially live in Newbury, before I was commuting between there and High Wycombe on a regular basis.
I'll have to start wearing my glasses more often, do they still do the Berkshire meet? Haven't seen it mentioned on here for yonks.

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'll have to start wearing my glasses more often, do they still do the Berkshire meet? Haven't seen it mentioned on here for yonks.
Yes - every 3rd Sat of the month. I've not been many times this year, but hopefully now I'm closer it will be a bit easier.

Probably my fault it's not in the meets section! I think there is literally one or two regulars that are on here, but they know it's on, hence no posts.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Apologies....its me being a slacker! I tend to advertise it on the Owners Club and Simply Mustangs Facebook group.

We do normally meet on the 3rd Saturday, although we're a week later this month as the pub was hosting a wedding last weekend.....so we meet this Saturday! I'll try to get back into the habit of posting on there though :)

Saturday 23rd November 2019

11am for a midday lunch

Skinners Green Lane, Enborne, Newbury. RG20 0HG.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cravenarmsenborne/
Menu: http://www.thecravenarmsenborne.com/...unch-Menu.html

nc_oc=AQmSHioM7J_BeCSZhUW_I_ly4tSae_YJndHVT6VHh6i7Jy3avhDpI0MhE9bQNT_O3pk&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT

1.jpg
Congrats on the move, Kristian! She looks cosy in there and it's nice to know she's now an "official" Newbury Mustang :rockon:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
A little early but had my third service today @ 21.5k miles. Oil life was down to zero percent, and I had a freebie service to use up so thought I may as well.

As always, excellent service from Peter Stirland in Hungerford. Everything in good working order :)