Sponsored

Lightly Used 2018 LF GT350 is in My Garage!

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Is that an "R" emblem on the front? I was thinking of a non-silver emblem on the front and sides, but I was looking for something other than red.
It's a red overlay. Because the interior has red accents, I went with red on the emblems and the letters on the spliter. Will doing painting the calipers red as well. I just received my Billtworkz short tear prob knob last night. Also will be installer the MGW shifter this week.

Redlines are the first mod I did. That hood prop is ridiculous.
Billet.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
TxGT350-52

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
I had my son drive my car off thru the neighborhood and I was stunned with how loud it is stock. The car has very good sound insulation which makes it seem quiet but trust me, it is very loud on the outside, right on the legal limits and probably above in California where every thing is f'd up anyway.
I might need to do that to hear how loud it is from the outside. I am coming from an 8.0L Viper with a full Borla Catback and high flow cats, so it was really loud inside and out!

OP
OP
TxGT350-52

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's a red overlay. Because the interior has red accents, I went with red on the emblems and the letters on the splitter. Will doing painting the calipers red as well. I just received my Billtworkz short tear prob knob last night. Also will be installer the MGW shifter this week.
Where did you get the red overlay and do they have other colors? The previous owner added the gray letters on the splitter, so I am debating whether to leave them on.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I have friends who tell me they can hear my car from 6 blocks away in my downtown area and they clearly know its me. Resonator delete only. A base 350 with resonators hits around 94db at 50 feet full tilt. That is very loud. An R or a resonator delete car will hit almost 100 with the right wind. The Porsche GT3 RS is the only car on sale today I can think of that is louder off the showroom floor and can be registered than a GT350R or a base with a resonator delete. Maybe a C7 ZR1. The 350R is even louder than those SVR Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags (if you know you know...).

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
Where did you get the red overlay and do they have other colors? The previous owner added the gray letters on the splitter, so I am debating whether to leave them on.
https://zimcraft.ca/ Really nice guy to work with. Multiple colors and he can do custom colors as well.

Sponsored

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
I have friends who tell me they can hear my car from 6 blocks away in my downtown area and they clearly know its me. Resonator delete only. A base 350 with resonators hits around 94db at 50 feet full tilt. That is very loud. An R or a resonator delete car will hit almost 100 with the right wind. The Porsche GT3 RS is the only car on sale today I can think of that is louder off the showroom floor and can be registered than a GT350R or a base with a resonator delete. Maybe a C7 ZR1. The 350R is even louder than those SVR Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags (if you know you know...).
I did a resonator delete with H pipe from Shiftek. My neighbors tell me the same thing. Even their dogs know I am coming. It's awesome.

Deleted member 37397

Added the Redline Hood Struts last night. I got the black ones and I promptly removed the stickers. They make the hood so much easier to open!

Do most people leave the factory prop rod in place?

Yes mine is stored in the basement.

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Got to love grey, it is so easy to keep clean!

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
20191119_153228.jpg
Good luck with the new ride. Went with redline hood struts here as well but modified.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TxGT350-52

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got to love grey, it is so easy to keep clean!
Yes, it looks like you and I have similar tastes in Ford Performance vehicles and colors! :sunglasses:

My previous trucks and cars were almost always black, but I grew tired of how dirty they became so quickly. I swore I would never buy another black vehicle and so far I am holding to it...

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, it looks like you and I have similar tastes in Ford Performance vehicles and colors! :sunglasses:

My previous trucks and cars were almost always black, but I grew tired of how dirty they became so quickly. I swore I would never buy another black vehicle and so far I am holding to it...
Same here. I was washing my car every time I drove it. So no more black vehicles.

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Same here. I was washing my car every time I drove it. So no more black vehicles.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
I used to feel that way about black cars until I found nanocoating and a California Duster :

My last two cars have been black and super easy to maintain. Car care products are light years ahead of where they were even just a few years ago.

DIB2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 H.E GT350; 1968 Ford Bronco Sport
OP hate to clog up your thread with useless questions, but what coating did you use on your garage floor? It looks amazing.
Sponsored