• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT NEW: Steeda Rear Shock Mounts 555-8151

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Ordered these last year and never got around to buying the rest of the parts. Trading in for a magneride-equipped car tomorrow so I won't be able to use them. These are brand new, never even opened the bubble wrap.

$150 shipped CONUS

IMG-6686.JPG
steeda.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Great price if he does!

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Shoot me your contact info & I will have our sales manager run the number :)

OP
OP
Kevin08

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I guess people around here don't like cheap brand new parts. Oh well, I'll make it cheaper then.

$100 SHIPPED CONUS. That's 50% off for a brand new, sitting item.

jmeiers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/401A/A10
Vehicle Showcase
I guess people around here don't like cheap brand new parts. Oh well, I'll make it cheaper then.

OK, I will bite. But first, I need to know if these are for Steeda shocks (12mm) or for stock shocks (10mm)? I have the Steeda Pro-Action shocks on my car.

Let me know. Thanks.

OP
OP
Kevin08

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
OK, I will bite. But first, I need to know if these are for Steeda shocks (12mm) or for stock shocks (10mm)? I have the Steeda Pro-Action shocks on my car.

Let me know. Thanks.
The 555-8151 model is just for Ford Racing, stock, and Viking shocks. Sorry friend! The ones meant for pro actions are the 555-8152 (adjustable) or 555-8160 (non-adjustable). Steeda sells the adapter needed to use steeda shocks on the 555-8151, but it's $50 through them.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase

If you can get @tj@steeda to have Rod throw in a $50 install with the adapter I'll take em. Great deal for someone that has those shocks though.

Sponsored

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Just bought some Vikings and if these are still available I’ll take em please.