11GT50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Tank,

It's taken me a while to circle back around to this but thank you for posting the information for P0192. I'm finally looking at it and am looking for a little more information. I performed step DD8 and got a reading of 6.1v- above the range specified. Can you post pinpoint test C? In case the out of spec is a result of my multimeter I'm also looking at DD9 now but I'm not sure which pin on the PCM connector is the correct pin. Do you have a little more detailed picture of pin locations?

OP
OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Tank,

It's taken me a while to circle back around to this but thank you for posting the information for P0192. I'm finally looking at it and am looking for a little more information. I performed step DD8 and got a reading of 6.1v- above the range specified. Can you post pinpoint test C? In case the out of spec is a result of my multimeter I'm also looking at DD9 now but I'm not sure which pin on the PCM connector is the correct pin. Do you have a little more detailed picture of pin locations?
Hey @11GT50 , I just saw this. I’ll get it posted tonight.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Curious if you've had an opportunity to get this yet?
Hey @11GT50

Thanks for the tag. Apologies for the delay... Snow storm, broken snowblower I had to fix, other excuses....

Pinpoint Test C has a 41 page Introduction and the content is 17 pages. The wiring diagrams for the PCM are at 17 pages. Too much to post here.

I'd be more than happy to send you a USB with the pages.

Remember though I'm pulling from the '16 Helm and you have a '17, there might be some discrepancies. You might want to consider a short subscription to the Motorcraft service...

Let me know what you'd like to do. PM me your deets if you want to take the conversation off line.

Good Luck w everything!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
‘16 Tech Pack Survival Guide

• PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION. If you own a '16 Tech and have questions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Hey folks,

Seems like we’re getting a few second, third hand ‘16 Tech owners signing up for the Forum.
For those of you who have experience, what advise would you give?

I’ll add it to the post above and link it on the first page.

No need to add unproductive comments.
Any bashing will be reported.

Thanks!

Sponsored

Julio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 (Ford Mustang Shelby)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi @Tank thanks for the maintenance of this very very useful thread !
One quick question/comment, when following the link of FORD CALLS FOR STUDBOLT REPLACEMENT it does not seem to go to the proper post.

My A/C stopped working (again, 3rd time, new compressor is only 4 months old....) so want to make sure I read all latest stories on this before acting again.

EDIT : Indeed redirecting to the right page, POST 89 is the one thanks !

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Hi @Tank thanks for the maintenance of this very very useful thread !
One quick question/comment, when following the link of FORD CALLS FOR STUDBOLT REPLACEMENT it does not seem to go to the proper post.

My A/C stopped working (again, 3rd time, new compressor is only 4 months old....) so want to make sure I read all latest stories on this before acting again.
Thanks @Julio !

It’s supposed to be post #89.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...re-at-your-own-risk.89612/page-6#post-2392587

Davesvt2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Wow lots of great information, thanks for posting !