Thank you to Snoopy49

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Could anyone imagine their GT500 experience without all that @Snoopy49 (Earl) has done? I've been buying GT350s now for a while and nobody, and I mean nobody, has risen to the occasion like him.

Please join me in thanking Earl for helping follow the build process all the way from begging through everyone's (pending) deliveries.

I've said it before. You have gone above and beyond and your hard work is appreciated.

THANK YOU.
Sponsored

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
Thank you, Tom.

Without hesitation, I constantly seek new information from Earl as I find it current, detailed and credible. He literally reaches out and touches many people on this forum creating a positive experience through information dissemination right at the time we need it. This cannot be done with out an investment of time, incredible skill, positive relationships and a love for this car.

Thank you Earl! I look for your posts first when I log on to Mustang6g,

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Yes sir @Snoopy49 you have been doing a great job!

Just wish I had a GT500 coming to keep track off.

Hopefully next year.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I appreciate the complement, but this keeps me from thinking about the status of my car. It really makes me happy to see all the guys getting what they have waited so long for.
I didn't anticipate that the list would take on a life of its own, but it has actually evolved into a half way decent record, thanks to all the suggestions from the members. I really appreciate the input of members, it helps me to get a clearer picture of how the sausage is made.
Thanks to all of you.

Ablaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2020 TO CFTP, 2013 SBY Boss 302
I'll join in -- thanks for all the efforts Earl!

Sponsored

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue GT500 CFTP
Earl is a valued asset to the forum and community. Much appreciated sir!

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Earl you are a wealth of information and pillar of this forum! Your information is always accurate and timely. I truly wish your car was in the activity in production phase.
We all appreciate the time and effort you put into this!

geoking

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
31,34,48 and 2019 Fords + a 58& 66 Chevy trucks
Thank you Earl....
I appreciate not only your tireless efforts but you friendly demeanor...

Warmest Regards,
George

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Earl,
Can’t echo Tom’s thoughts better, you have kept us all informed all the while not being baited into some of the stuff that some post turn into. We should all take you as the example of what these are for. I certainly have no pull anywhere but if I did your car would be pulled to the front for production. Thanks for everything.

All,
KB and I have talked about doing something for Earl when he does get his car, if interested in helping shoot us a PM.

Sponsored

mzangari1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Big kudos to Earl for sure. Thank you thank you thank you!

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Earl,
Can’t echo Tom’s thoughts better, you have kept us all informed all the while not being baited into some of the stuff that some post turn into. We should all take you as the example of what these are for. I certainly have no pull anywhere but if I did your car would be pulled to the front for production. Thanks for everything.

All,
KB and I have talked about doing something for Earl when he does get his car, if interested in helping shoot us a PM.
I would like to contribute to that cause whatever it may be. Please keep me informed.

Just Plain Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Teddy
Vehicle(s)
Sold - 2015 GT 50 th Anniversary
Could anyone imagine their GT500 experience without all that @Snoopy49 (Earl) has done? I've been buying GT350s now for a while and nobody, and I mean nobody, has risen to the occasion like him.

Please join me in thanking Earl for helping follow the build process all the way from begging through everyone's (pending) deliveries.

I've said it before. You have gone above and beyond and your hard work is appreciated.

THANK YOU.
Earl, thank you very much for your selfless hard work and technical wizardry.
We (as well as FP) owe you a bunch for keeping the members out of the dark in the mysterious build process.

Tomster, Also a shout out for starting this thread. Your posts always have great, accurate information. You are a voice of reason as well as having a sense of humor.

KiloBravo PM me for whatever you do for Earl. I am not even close to a VIN but the effort Earl put in for others is amazing.
Also, keep those Avatars coming!

Not sure where u all r in this process, but good luck and enjoy that bad boy when it comes in.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Bill: Will do and roger on more avatars. <grinning>

Patience is the key and while I'm betting that is quite difficult for most of us, it's really the smart move. We should all probably spend less time on the forum, too. <bigger grin>

TexxasGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2018 Rator, 2020 GT500
You're the man Earl! Thank you for your time and effort! I really appreciate all the hard work!
Sponsored