Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 Magnetic Metallic
I had this on my 1994 corvette:
Wheee1.jpg

My daughter and I were at a car show earlier this year and saw the same on another Oklahoma car, I had given it up when I sold the corvette back in mid 2003 (yep, when my daughter was born....)

I've ordered TMPSFGT for my Mustang, it's a Latin phrase my mom used to say, Tempus Fugit, as in time flees in the blink of an eye......boy, do I know now how that's very true....

As a side note, that's my Corsa exhaust on the car, I think I paid $799 for the entire catback exhaust and free shipping, brand spanking new....my how prices have changed.....

When I lived in Nebraska, I had IAN on my tags for many years, they had both a front and rear plate, so every few years, I'd get new ones, when I moved to Tulsa, I met a little boy that was very sick, his name was Ian also, so I gave him one of my old license plates to hang on the wall...you would have thought I gave him the car the license plate came from by doing that....his parents said he was so happy and proud of that real license plate hanging on his wall.....

Some others that I thought about getting:

FACEPLM
FCEPLM
OH MY
CYRIOUS
ALSTOCK
DAY OFF
EZ2SPD
2EZ2SPD
IT GOES
IT MOVES
THERAPY
LEFTLAN
RELAX

Have an awesome day...!

-Ian

Last edited:

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
Irrelevant to the thread, but I just happened to notice...why are most everyone who are posting running cheap ass tires? Do you not like grip?

Sponsored

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2020 Ford Raptor
Irrelevant to the thread, but I just happened to notice...why are most everyone who are posting running cheap ass tires? Do you not like grip?
What the hell are you talking about. I think you can actually see the tires in 3 posts and 2 of them look pretty good to me. Also some people drive their cars in the winter and use all seasons.

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
What the hell are you talking about. I think you can actually see the tires in 3 posts and 2 of them look pretty good to me. Also some people drive their cars in the winter and use all seasons.
Alright, Mr. Sensitive. There are quite a few pictures on here and they're clearly cheap high treadwear all seasons. I think if you're running anything less grippier than 300 treadwear on this car, it becomes dangerous.

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2020 Ford Raptor
You live in NC. Some of us live up north. You want dangerous, run your summer tires in 20 degree weather.
BTW, I'm not sensitive just wondering why you care about how others choose to run their cars.
Drop it! Let's get back to the Plates.

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
You live in NC. Some of us live up north. You want dangerous, run your summer tires in 20 degree weather.
BTW, I'm not sensitive just wondering why you care about how others choose to run their cars.
Drop it! Let's get back to the Plates.
Yes, I live in NC, where it has been 20° in the mornings and frozen rain on my cars and the road. I'm still sending it with 240tw tires. ;)

Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
_DSC5028_Enhancer 1080s.jpg
View attachment 411687
Any guesses? (Hint, an Air Force air transporter would know)
Yeah, I was a C-130 crew chief and flight engineer, '89-'09. Where were you stationed? I was at Little Rock my whole career except for deployments.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I was a C-130 crew chief and flight engineer, '89-'09. Where were you stationed? I was at Little Rock my whole career except for deployments.
I was at Little Rock in 1957 - 1959. Think of the Base Golf Course as a bunch of hills carpeted with sharp-edged rocks, to get an idea of what a difference 30 years makes. I did 59 days on the Labor Gang while the AF decided what to do with my Specialty (20650, IIRC) when the Wing changed missions in the middle of a stream. One of my labors was to pick up and move the rocks aside to make room for fairways. Other labors included guiding Base tours, stocking shelves in the commissary, writing "home-towner" letters to newspapers in the places promoted or transferred Airmen, adding columns of small-stores figures in the Base Finance Office, loading chaff on the flight line, and... In spite of all that, Little Rock, city and AFB were happy places for me. <--- (Sometimes I just like to hear myself talk.)

Buzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Vert, 401A, Manual, PP1, MagneRide, AVE, B&O
Pic with ringer
20191213_133314.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I posted in What did you do to your mustang today but definately goes here too

I was bound and determined to have a mustang license plate. Had to get a little creative as the seven letter plate is taken. Think it came out all right. The M is a little short but is not as noticable at a distance. I needed a free M, so thanks University of Michigan. The blue background is close to the Kona Blue. The go blue at the bottom rounds it out.

TX Mustang (2).jpg