Sponsored

2019 GT without drive modes? You can get them still!

WickedRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 10R80 Velocity Blue
This is definitely on my list of thing to do.
Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Keep in mind - if you do the leg work you can find used Premium bezels that work just fine. Yeah, you'll have the buttons for heated / cooled seats that you don't have, but that's it. It doesn't bug me $300 worth (the difference between new bezel and my used one).

Use online salvage yard search tools - I've found / bought complete setups (APIM / touch screen / bezel) for as low as $350 shipped. Find the parts car listing and call the salvage yard.

Just another option.

OP
OP
Exhausted

Exhausted

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1 A10
I like that I didnt have to do that leg work, I got the right bezel and perfectly working components.
If you're on a budget there's nothing wrong with piecing it together.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL

Injoemomma

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2012 mustang 5.0 6r80, 2019 mustang gt 10r80 PP1, 2019 Ford raptor supercrew
Bezels are $375 plus shipping.
I sent you a PM. Please let me know how I can get started. Iā€™m interested in 8 inch display, Apple car play, sync 3.3, and all the drive modes (drag, sport plus, track, etc).
2019 mustang gt 10 speed auto with performance package 1. I got the base model so I donā€™t have those modes and I have the 4 inch display.
Thank you! Looking forward to doing business with you!

Sponsored

Leosegura155

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leonardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
So, to start off I bought my car without doing the research I should have done. I knew I wanted white; I knew I wanted a performance pack car, but I didnā€™t know I should have at least gotten the 301A group!

Last May I buy my car, a 2019 white PP1 A10 with active exhaust! Iā€™m thrilled! Then I keep reading about the drive modes, and once the excitement of the new car wears off, I realize, crap my car doesnā€™t have them. I didnā€™t do my research. I figured there must be a way, I dig online and find this forum and low and behold I now have a way.

I look on YouTube and notice itā€™s an east job, but I was blown away at the prices $1899, $1500, $1250 and you still donā€™t get your drive modes!! I keep looking and find Harness by Hextall (sponsor on here).

I message him and he says the 2019 is different and donā€™t require a harness, he gives me a price, tells me I get the drive modes and I buy!

It did take Ford awhile for my bezel as it was on back order, but I received my kit last week and installed it myself in about 30 min (very easy!).

I then do a remote session with Hextall and wham! I have Sync 3.3 and all the drive modes!

Lesson: if you are in the market to buy do yourself a favor and at least get the 301A group.

If you find your dream car and itā€™s a 300A you still have options!

I did take pics along the way but I don't know how to post the photo's yet so I'll add them later on.
Big thanks to Thomas at Hextall!
So, to start off I bought my car without doing the research I should have done. I knew I wanted white; I knew I wanted a performance pack car, but I didnā€™t know I should have at least gotten the 301A group!

Last May I buy my car, a 2019 white PP1 A10 with active exhaust! Iā€™m thrilled! Then I keep reading about the drive modes, and once the excitement of the new car wears off, I realize, crap my car doesnā€™t have them. I didnā€™t do my research. I figured there must be a way, I dig online and find this forum and low and behold I now have a way.

I look on YouTube and notice itā€™s an east job, but I was blown away at the prices $1899, $1500, $1250 and you still donā€™t get your drive modes!! I keep looking and find Harness by Hextall (sponsor on here).

I message him and he says the 2019 is different and donā€™t require a harness, he gives me a price, tells me I get the drive modes and I buy!

It did take Ford awhile for my bezel as it was on back order, but I received my kit last week and installed it myself in about 30 min (very easy!).

I then do a remote session with Hextall and wham! I have Sync 3.3 and all the drive modes!

Lesson: if you are in the market to buy do yourself a favor and at least get the 301A group.

If you find your dream car and itā€™s a 300A you still have options!

I did take pics along the way but I don't know how to post the photo's yet so I'll add them later on.
Big thanks to Thomas at Hextall!
Hey bro anyway I can PM you I want to get a little more info!! I need help šŸ˜…