Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

Whitewalkers550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt premium, 1973 mustang conv.
well heres my baby
m5.jpg

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual

NC STANG GUY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT 99 Terminator swapped Cobra vert 93 LX hatch 90 LX coupe
Vehicle Showcase
What a great look. What did you do to lower the stance? Any clearance issues with those wheels?
Thanks! It has Steeda springs but I'm not honestly sure which ones they are as I bought them used.
Believed they were progressives but it seems a little lower than those ones usually do. Also has the Steeda adjustable shocks and struts.

Amazingly it doesn't scrub any. 20x10.5's 42mm offset with 305/30/20's out back.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Thanks for the details! Much appreciated. Just one more question... how did these upgrades change the original handling and ride from the stock PP1?

NC STANG GUY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT 99 Terminator swapped Cobra vert 93 LX hatch 90 LX coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the details! Much appreciated. Just one more question... how did these upgrades change the original handling and ride from the stock PP1?
I first did the springs/shocks/struts with the original PP1 wheels/tires and even lowered it wasnt much of a change in ride quality.

I noticed more of a difference when I added the subframe alignment kit and the lower profile 30 series Goodyear F1 Supercar 3 tires. Was rougher but not unacceptable to me. (Use to old foxbody and new edge Mustangs lol)
Probably could get some of it back adjusting the struts and shocks softer but it hasn't been enough for me to bother.
2572331.jpg

Handling wise lowered with good shocks/struts and sticky tires its a riot. Not that it was bad stock but it just sticks hard in the turns and stays flat.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I first did the springs/shocks/struts with the original PP1 wheels/tires and even lowered it wasnt much of a change in ride quality.

I noticed more of a difference when I added the subframe alignment kit and the lower profile 30 series Goodyear F1 Supercar 3 tires. Was rougher but not unacceptable to me. (Use to old foxbody and new edge Mustangs lol)
Probably could get some of it back adjusting the struts and shocks softer but it hasn't been enough for me to bother.
2572331.jpg

Handling wise lowered with good shocks/struts and sticky tires its a riot. Not that it was bad stock but it just sticks hard in the turns and stays flat.
Thank you for all the info. I'm planning my future mods. Another great photo!