• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WANTED: Stock set of black GT wheels

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Hello folks,
Rather than changing between summer and winter tyres at the tyre place I'm finally going to do the obvious and get a second set of rims. If anyone has a full set of black stock GT wheels in good shape that they don't want, I'm in the market for them.
Cheers
Christian
Sponsored

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
try GT101 they more than likely to have a set

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I know @V8_MOTOR has a set, saw them myself a couple of weeks back! From what I remember they are in great shape, one may have a scratch but otherwise they are decent. He's in Nottingham. I know he's regularly on the forum so ping him a message

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
i have a set of Nickle GT wheels that I need shot of.

OP
OP
christianUK

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Still on the lookout and thanks for your suggestions so far.

Sponsored

maddog1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (S550)
What sort if money do these command? I keep thi king I should get a second set for winter. Currently running mps4s

OP
OP
christianUK

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
I was just about to close this thread as I’ve now got a set. Dave Jones at GT101 has a set for sale for around £500. Around this seems to be the going rate.

OP
OP
christianUK

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
I'm sorted now, could an admin close this one down.
Sponsored