Sponsored

Header Bolt size and thread pitch

mmakam2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Hey guys I'm looking for the right header Bolt size for the voodoo motor. Anyone know if M10x1.5x25mm is the right size?

Looking to get the locking kit from stage 8 when I do my turbo headers.
Sponsored

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I used these on my header install. Worked quite well
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/arp-400-8036/overview/
Have you tried to get the headers off with the engine in the car using these? I was told it's near impossible. After having tightened headers with the engine in the car, I can see it.

thx guys, did you use oem gaskets as well?
MY ARH long tubes came with new gaskets. OEM will work, but I liked the Kooks ones better.

Sponsored

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clint
Vehicle(s)
08 GT500, 17 GT350
Have you tried to get the headers off with the engine in the car using these? I was told it's near impossible. After having tightened headers with the engine in the car, I can see it
I installed the headers with the motor in the car. (Removed motor mounts and raised motor) I was able to install all the studs before sliding header in place. Which made it so much easier not having to try and start the bolts with header in place.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I installed the headers with the motor in the car. (Removed motor mounts and raised motor) I was able to install all the studs before sliding header in place. Which made it so much easier not having to try and start the bolts with header in place.
Ahh, that makes sense. I'll probably give them a shot next since mine keep backing out. Damn Voodoo
Sponsored