What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Will be collecting at weekend ÂŁ3k of list and 0%

Magneride, custom pack 2, 10 speed ,spoiler and recaro seats
Nice! I am collecting on Thursday and it's the same spec except a manual. I also got a similar amount off list. Can't wait!

Sponsored

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
Cheers Midge - I just emailed Aaron:thumbsup:

lets see - maybe not so easy as mine is still on finance!

:giggle:

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Cheers Midge - I just emailed Aaron:thumbsup:

lets see - maybe not so easy as mine is still on finance!

:giggle:
So was mine on PCP and mods done , it’s not a problem they buy it then clear your debt, I got my original deposit back of £5k to use on new deal

Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Been saying it for years, PCP is the best way to have a new car :thumbsup:

I’m also looking into swapping into a 2019, Manual this time of course.

Last edited:

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
@Benno2000 dropped by with wheels for me and we had a mini mustang meet at Cowdray Park and a long chat. Great fun.
IMG_3031.jpg

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
i'm still in the states so i did nothing but ford did come and take mine away on a low loader while i've been here so all good

Tin O' Spam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Despair.

The story so far.....

Feb: Order Mustang
Jun 22: Pick up day, notice a paint defect on the rear bumper. Dealership manager comes out and says it will be sorted ASAP
Mid July: Autowatch Ghost Immobiliser fitted so that it isn't stolen off my driveway
Late July: Mustang goes in to have paint defect fixed
2 days later: Mustang is delayed in the paint shop by a week, as "someone got sent to hospital after an accident with a Fiesta"
1 week later: Mustang returns
2 Weeks later: Engine light appears, turns out the car has thrown a fit over the Ghost immobiliser
1 week later: Back to Autowatch
1 week later: Back to Autowatch again
1 week later: Back to Autowatch once more
Early September: Paint protection film applied (the only thing to have gone right so far)
Sep 15: Car goes to a show at Brooklands and is a bit of a hit! Upon leaving, a horrible noise surfaces from the dashboard (https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/clunking-noise-on-koeo-and-startup.128578/)
Sep 25: Large chunks of plastic fall into the driver's foot well, turns out the noise was the vents breaking as a motor had decided it wanted to spin forever
Oct 7: Mustang goes in for repair
Oct 8: Mustang is collected. Turns out the dealership didn't have the right parts.
Oct 30: Mustang goes in for its second climate control repair
Oct 31: Mustang is collected. Turns out the new motors they've shipped over from the US are faulty
Nov 1: Dealership has left the (new) faulty motor attached by only the electrical connection. It falls into the driver's foot well and at one point wedges itself behind the clutch. The car has also gained heated and cooled seat buttons that shouldn't be there for some reason, as I have Recaro seats. Somebody at the dealership took out the blanks on the dash, then fitted heated and cooled seat buttons. They're fully connected, and light up when pressed, but obviously do nothing to the seat itself.

TL ; DR.........I saved up for four years to get the car of my dreams, and I am seriously considering packing it all in after just over 4 months.
UPDATE: The hardwiring kit for my dashcam has a little battery voltage monitor in it. This monitor has gone wrong, and now my car has a severe battery drain. Tried to drive it........and now I know what the Mach-E is going to sound like.

Current situation is as follows:
s-l300.jpg
Sponsored