Dyna Beads Wheel Balancer

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
I'm currently doing some wheel work on my Harley Road GLide and my buddy tells me to do these Dyna Bead Ceramic Wheel balance instead of the traditional wheel weights. He swears by them. Has them in his own Harley, Porsche and SUV.

Has anyone here used them on their GT350 wheels? I would love to get rid of the stick wheel weights. They look like crap.

"Dyna Beads offers Tire Balancing without the machine
Logo3D100x100.jpg

Wheel weights have been around for many years, but are no longer the only solution for trucks, commercial vehicles, trailers, aircraft and motorcycles. We want you to get the highest possible tire mileage by using our products.

The way we do this is by offering a Dynamic Balancing Solution, a high-density ceramic bead that, when easily installed, continuously balances your tires as you drive. The amount of material will distribute itself in weight and position dependent on the balance requirements of the individual tire.

The result is a smooth, vibration-free ride, derived from our balancing media that is always repositioning itself as the tire wears. If you own a pickup truck, commercial truck, motorhome, RV, tractor trailer, motorcycle, or similar vehicle, and want to get rid of those wheel vibration and tire cupping problems, then you need to move up to Dyna Beads®!"

http://www.innovativebalancing.com/
Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
There is probably some reason they dont show modern cars or sports bikes. Maybe limited speed? Or need a certain height of tire.

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I HAD (operative word here) Dyna Beads in the wheels for my F350. It took forever to balance out correctly. By the time it did, I swapped them out and went back to a traditional weighted balance. This was MY experience with them...you or others may experience sheer bliss! :like:

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
My experience with them was short-lived. On large commercial trucks I can see the benefits. On my sportbikes - there was a significant difference between using these and just me doing a home balancing job. (A metal rod on two jackstands and stick on weights). The home job rode better - especially at normal speeds. Never tried them on a car / truck after that.
Sponsored