Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible
Hello guys,
Here is the story I’ve been running the edelbrock stage 2 kit with their supplied tune for 3 months I recently had some vibration issues and brought it in. A compression test was done and found that cylinder 3 is running low. I’ve called edelbrock to get the warrenty process started but no one really know what the process is. They all ask did you fill out the paper work yep sure did and mailed it. I daily the car so this is really driving me crazy that I can’t get someone on. The line to help with this. I was even told to email the calibration team they don’t handle warranties. Can anyone help
Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Contact the Edelbrock Tech on here, u can find him in some of the Edelbrock posts

I’m sure he will get the ball rolling, Edelbrock is a stand up company

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
What were the results of the compression test?

OP
OP

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
What were the results of the compression test?
All I was told was that number 3 was shot the others were all fine the shop is getting everything together for me to try to get a response from edelbrock but it’s almost impossible to speak with who you need too

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I spoke to the warranty department on the phone recently with questions about their warranty. They were quite responsive and followed up with an email. Here is a contact:

[email protected]

Sponsored

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Happen to have their number?
For further questions or to file a claim please call:
Phone: 877-692-6745
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm CST

See the email address in my post above. Tony Avina sent me warranty info and was quite helpful.

OP
OP

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
For further questions or to file a claim please call:
Phone: 877-692-6745
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm CST

See the email address in my post above. Tony Avina sent me warranty info and was quite helpful.
Number is for claims but not edelbrock called them today and said I had wrong number and gave me edelbrock sales number

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Number is for claims but not edelbrock called them today and said I had wrong number and gave me edelbrock sales number
Not sure what to tell you. That is the number I called. Might try emailing Tony Avina. He connected me with the warranty manager when I had questions about coverage.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
I had to make a claim due to a rental expense (early adopter of the 2650 calibration). Tony was the guy that ultimately made it happen. You can call their tech support hotline (1-800-416-8628), choose the supercharger option, and ask for Tony Avina. If you get with @Edelbrock Tech Nick can have the details to him before you even call in, like he did for me. As long as you had it installed at an ASE shop with the warranty card returned and are within the mileage constraints I can't imagine you'll have an issue.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
You are hoping they are going to warranty you a brand new motor?

To my understanding the 3yr/36k warranty applies only to the blower itself:

E-FORCE SUPERCHARGER STANDARD WARRANTY
It is the constant endeavor of the Edelbrock, LLC to give our customers the highest quality products obtainable. Edelbrock warrants each new supercharger kit to be free from defects in both workmanship and material for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase, provided that the product is properly installed, subjected to normal use and service and that the product is not modified or changed in any way, nor damaged because of negligence by customer or installer or used for racing or competition purposes

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
You are hoping they are going to warranty you a brand new motor?

To my understanding the 3yr/36k warranty applies only to the blower itself:

E-FORCE SUPERCHARGER STANDARD WARRANTY
It is the constant endeavor of the Edelbrock, LLC to give our customers the highest quality products obtainable. Edelbrock warrants each new supercharger kit to be free from defects in both workmanship and material for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase, provided that the product is properly installed, subjected to normal use and service and that the product is not modified or changed in any way, nor damaged because of negligence by customer or installer or used for racing or competition purposes
A little further down:

E-FORCE SUPERCHARGER WARRANTY INFORMATION

We're so confident in the engineering, manufacturing, quality and proven performance of our E-Force Supercharger Systems that we're backing them up with an unprecedented new warranty. Our new Limited Powertrain Warranty will pay up to $16,500 to cover the cost of parts and repairs for engine, transmission and rear axle components if a warranted vehicle suffers a mechanical failure. Now you can outfit your ride with an E-Force Supercharger and have the peace of mind that you'll be covered!

COVERAGE BENEFITS:

• Terms are 3 years (36 months) or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first Time is measured from the vehicles original in-service date and the mileage is measured from zero (0) on the odometer
  • Applies to Stage 1 systems and Stage 2 systems supplied with a tuner and utilizing the Edelbrock calibration
  • E-Force system must be installed/repaired by:
    - New car dealer
    - Edelbrock certified installer
    - Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certified Technician at licensed automotive repair facility
  • Valid in the U.S. and Canada
  • Rental vehicle reimbursement for up to three (3) days or $105
  • Warranty coverage provided and managed by Edelbrock, LLC
  • $1,000 value at no additional cost to you

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Hopefully it works out for OP.

Sounds like a good deal if they pay out.

Svt4me38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 A10 Edlebrock, ECO F-150 and ECO Expedition
Can you describe your cars vibration issue?
Sponsored