• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Undisclosed Zombie's Bite Sized Sticker Shack -- *New Stuff and Visor Overlays Available*

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Do you have any overlays like this one I put on my 5.0 emblems? I would love some for my GT emblem on the deck lid.

73B474BE-72ED-4698-BBF4-2F712EC682B1.jpeg
Not currently. I'll have to look into it. I have received at least one other request for these. Definitely a cool look.

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
Placed an order yesterday for orange 5.0 emblem dots.

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350

Crstfr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer Sport
Mike - you have any other social media outlets? Got mine super fast, and the green was damn near perfect. ExACTly what I wanted. I haven't put the fender dots in yet, I'm waiting for my overlays. (And my 13 year old daughter loved the "extras") ;)

JR007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks, both of you!
Of course happy to support. By the way, the design of your product is amazing, but honestly I wish the visor black overlays matched the OEM interior, as your product is shiny and doesn't go along with the OEM material. I'll leave it on, since they are installed, but I truly hoped ordering from you that matched closer to what Ford used in the Mustang. I thought you had changed the overlay material to match closer to the OEM spec? At least, I thought I saw that in a video example, but maybe I'm wrong. Any feedback is appreciated.

JR007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Here's a picture of the overlay installed.
IMG_2007.jpg

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Mike - you have any other social media outlets? Got mine super fast, and the green was damn near perfect. ExACTly what I wanted. I haven't put the fender dots in yet, I'm waiting for my overlays. (And my 13 year old daughter loved the "extras") ;)
Thanks Christopher! I am glad you liked them. No, no real social media other than an unused Insta (and I think I have a twitter for StickyZombie also -- I'd have to look. :))

I really do this on the side, mostly to her the community (and I don't make much on the stuff). Just glad I could help.

Oh, and glad your daughter liked the Zombie stickers :)

Z

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Of course happy to support. By the way, the design of your product is amazing, but honestly I wish the visor black overlays matched the OEM interior, as your product is shiny and doesn't go along with the OEM material. I'll leave it on, since they are installed, but I truly hoped ordering from you that matched closer to what Ford used in the Mustang. I thought you had changed the overlay material to match closer to the OEM spec? At least, I thought I saw that in a video example, but maybe I'm wrong. Any feedback is appreciated.
Hey JR(007)

Yeah, its not going to be a 100% match for a Ford's material, as its coming from catalog based vinyl sources -- its not custom. I can't imagine how much custom color would be -- more than the meager sticker shack can afford. :) I will say that the material used is much less shiny than the previous vinyl I used, and that many vendors are selling, but all vinyl is going to have a slight sheen to it. Personally, I normally don't notice it inside the car, and it is better than the very bright warning stickers, but if you are not happy, please drop me a quick email.

I did look into a fabric based velcro solution ages ago, but it was going to be a pain to make, and I still couldn't guarantee an exact match with Ford's proprietary colors. Plus it looked kinda dorky :)

Mike aka Z

JR007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Hey JR(007)

Yeah, its not going to be a 100% match for a Ford's material, as its coming from catalog based vinyl sources -- its not custom. I can't imagine how much custom color would be -- more than the meager sticker shack can afford. :) I will say that the material used is much less shiny than the previous vinyl I used, and that many vendors are selling, but all vinyl is going to have a slight sheen to it. Personally, I normally don't notice it inside the car, and it is better than the very bright warning stickers, but if you are not happy, please drop me a quick email.

I did look into a fabric based velcro solution ages ago, but it was going to be a pain to make, and I still couldn't guarantee an exact match with Ford's proprietary colors. Plus it looked kinda dorky :)

Mike aka Z
Thank you Mike, I appreciate it and email sent via your Website. I look forward to hearing back.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
ordered! thank you

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

How close of a green do you have to grabber lime please (for the windshield backing decal) :like:

WD :like: