• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts Roush Active Exhaust Custom Kit

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I am selling a custom exhaust I made and used on my 2017 Mustang GT. It starts with a Roush "Active" exhaust setup. This comes 100% complete as it did from Roush. It has the wire harness, modules, switches and bluetooth controller, brackets, everything ....except the original tip-ties lol. I wanted a way to be able to change the sound of my exhaust not only with the active mufflers, but with the ability to swap out an X pipe with a mid muffler. I purchased a set of mid-connect pipes and an X pipe from Borla, and a Magnaflow resonated X pipe and cut the mid pipes to make a one off exhaust that will let me swap between the fully open Borla X pipe and the Magnaflow resonated X pipe. This worked out great as I used the X pipe for a long time, and switched to the resonated X muffler when I installed long tubes because it got loud! This setup will let you custom your exhaust to your liking wether you have stock manifolds, short or long tube headers or even cat deletes. This setup uses the stock connection location so you can do anything you want from that point forward, or that point rearwards making this a truly great, and one of a kind kit.

The directions from Roush are a downloadable PDF and I have included them here.

https://www.roushperformance.com/media/parts/manuals/ROUSH-Active-Exhaust-manual.pdf

This kit is not your average kit and i have $4,ooo invested. I am selling this for what just the standalone AXLEBACK Roush active kit costs by itself, so you will make out a lot better with this kit. I have roughly 4-7 thousand miles on this, so its pretty new. Everything here is 100% stainless steel, which is why I spent the money on the Borla parts. I wanted a lifetime exhaust, and this it going to last a lifetime.

$1,500 (plus PayPal Fee)

Note: I will take the control knob off the console before I package up for shipping.

IMG_0022_zpspjswylf8.jpg

IMG_0018_zpszs2wnomi.jpg

IMG_0019_zpsjwhnq4qs.jpg

IMG_0020_zpsjre89rgw.jpg

IMG_0021_zpswi0zozib.jpg
IMG_0019_zpsjwhnq4qs.jpg
IMG_0020_zpsjre89rgw.jpg
IMG_0021_zpswi0zozib.jpg
IMG_0022_zpspjswylf8.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for the delay, I have been extremely busy but all PM's have been replied to.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Buyer changed his mind, this is still available and now I will cover shipping cost

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Hey man what x pipe is that. I have the same one just trying to figure more info about it. I thought borla only sold the resonated x pipes. You have a really slick system man so good luck with the sale

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey man what x pipe is that. I have the same one just trying to figure more info about it. I thought borla only sold the resonated x pipes. You have a really slick system man so good luck with the sale
Thanks, it a Borla X pipe.

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Would you be willing to sell just the magnaflow resonated x-pipe?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Would you be willing to sell just the magnaflow resonated x-pipe?
I am sorry but I want to keep it as part of the kit, it adds to it’s customization and allows options to a purchaser

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
No problem. Let me know if you change your mind though.

Thanks!

SATXGT16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sung
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Shadow Black
Can you please provide the model number for the Mag X pipe? I know you didn't want to separate it from the packaged deal. Thank you

Sponsored

RGV250F3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Lightning Blue , 1983 GT5.0, 1974 Camaro Mighty Mouse 415c.i.SB
Wow... beautiful set up.. sh*t....
If i was flush, i would buy, and sell my Corsa Extreme, good luck on the sale..

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow... beautiful set up.. sh*t....
If i was flush, i would buy, and sell my Corsa Extreme, good luck on the sale..
Yah, definitely not the cheapest. But definitely the most useful, not a one trick pony lol.

Cheers :beer:

AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
Would you be interested in parting out the stuff to make it active I already have the Roush exhaust?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Would you be interested in parting out the stuff to make it active I already have the Roush exhaust?
Sorry, but no. The "active" is what makes this setup so special. Thank you for your interest.