Sponsored

Bunch of kids shut down a FREEWAY in Dallas to do donuts...

crimson_crowd_eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
In TN, you're allowed to use your car to move people from the road if they block it. It happened after all those people started blocking highways to protest.
Sponsored

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
At least the kids are in real cars and not a game on their phone or xbox. Maybe there is hope for them yet. But, still, not the best place to pull a stunt like this. I saw the latest stats on new car sales and only 1% of new cars sold have manual trans. Any kid that can drive a manual is basically a unicorn now.

OP
OP
3star2nr

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Too bad these A$$hats wouldn't take a Toyota Echo or Yugo and do this with them. Or maybe a Hybrid Sonata or EV and they could start banning those instead LOL. Hopefully the Darwin Theory of Natural Selection kicks in at some point and these idiots are removed from the gene pool. I just pray they don't take anyone with them.

Watching the video I'm not sure which is worse. The idiots doing the stunts or the clowns trying to video it standing 2 feet from the car......
In my young and dumb days those were always the idiots that would fuck everything up...

I remember in Orlando a car lost it at the end of a run and plowed into a group of people killing a few. And thats when the strict anti racing laws came... It hot bad for anyone with an import or sports car

NC STANG GUY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT 99 Terminator swapped Cobra vert 93 LX hatch 90 LX coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Need to add some more chlorine to the gene pool....apparently its way too weak.

Sponsored

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
I did 30 years of construction and engineering stuff, I need to look into this "Indoor" bridge this kid is talking about.

SMH

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Looks like a Ton of people enjoying their lease, before they turn it in....

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Too bad these A$$hats wouldn't take a Toyota Echo or Yugo and do this with them. Or maybe a Hybrid Sonata or EV and they could start banning those instead LOL. Hopefully the Darwin Theory of Natural Selection kicks in at some point and these idiots are removed from the gene pool. I just pray they don't take anyone with them.

Watching the video I'm not sure which is worse. The idiots doing the stunts or the clowns trying to video it standing 2 feet from the car......

Idoicracy wasn't just a movie, it's a prophecy.

Deleted member 35644

Lol... blame the parents. Okay then.
I was hoping for some clarification of zackmd1's statement, but it never came. I think he wants blame to go elsewhere, but he didn't say where. The parents of another generation? Which one? I think these idiots, and their parents should all be slapped into next week, but apparently no adults are to be blamed for their own actions, so.....just their parents? Their parents' parents?

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
In TN, you're allowed to use your car to move people from the road if they block it. It happened after all those people started blocking highways to protest.
This likely wouldn't work for me as I'd be saying could you remove your shoes & belt before I run you over because I don't want them scratching my paint :)

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
I was hoping for some clarification of zackmd1's statement, but it never came. I think he wants blame to go elsewhere, but he didn't say where. The parents of another generation? Which one? I think these idiots, and their parents should all be slapped into next week, but apparently no adults are to be blamed for their own actions, so.....just their parents? Their parents' parents?
Wow... Sensitive much?

Someone who had a stable home life and parenting while growing up are not usually the ones causing scenes like this. Can we agree on that? Or do we want to continue to be sensitive?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Wow... Sensitive much?

Someone who had a stable home life and parenting while growing up are not usually the ones causing scenes like this. Can we agree on that? Or do we want to continue to be sensitive?
No Zack, i'm sorry but I cannot agree with this. What does parenting and/or a stable home have to do with kids acting like a bunch of idiots. I find it funny, for a lack of a better word, that we are on a forum full of car enthusiasts who are decrying "poor driving behavior". Many of us talk about going to Mexico to enjoy our cars. Pulling up against a Camaro or Challenger and letting it all hang out. Call it what you want, doing donuts or going WOT is the same thing, "street racing". Dumb, stupid, childish, etc., etc. And i'm betting at one time or another we all did it and some of us probably still do.

I had a stable home and great parents growing up. Did I street race? Yeah, back in the 70's. Do I now, no? I'm not condoning what these kids are doing, far from it. But some of the comments on here are just a little self serving. Drugs, leasing, parents, video games. Come on, these are stupid kids, doing stupid things. Hopefully law enforcement will step up and stop it. They did that in my area 50 years ago. The same will work today.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
No Zack, i'm sorry but I cannot agree with this. What does parenting and/or a stable home have to do with kids acting like a bunch of idiots. I find it funny, for a lack of a better word, that we are on a forum full of car enthusiasts who are decrying "poor driving behavior". Many of us talk about going to Mexico to enjoy our cars. Pulling up against a Camaro or Challenger and letting it all hang out. Call it what you want, doing donuts or going WOT is the same thing, "street racing". Dumb, stupid, childish, etc., etc. And i'm betting at one time or another we all did it and some of us probably still do.

I had a stable home and great parents growing up. Did I street race? Yeah, back in the 70's. Do I now, no? I'm not condoning what these kids are doing, far from it. But some of the comments on here are just a little self serving. Drugs, leasing, parents, video games. Come on, these are stupid kids, doing stupid things. Hopefully law enforcement will step up and stop it. They did that in my area 50 years ago. The same will work today.
I can only speak from my own experience... Usually in my experience with my friends/classmates/etc... People who came from a good home situation had enough sense to not shut down a freeway to do burnouts.... That is my opinion. Kids can do dumb things yes, but the extent of those dumb actions IMO is determined by their upbringing and lifestyle.

The point of my OP though was to shoot back at the usual "we are doomed because these kids are the future" BS.

Deleted member 35644

Wow... Sensitive much?

Actually, if there's an overly-sensitive party in this conversation, it would be you. I simply asked that you clarify your point rather than just quoting something you likely read on Facebook when Tide Pods were in the news. The statement made no sense, and that still stands. Just so you're aware, I'd have to care about something before I'm likely to be sensitive about it.
Sponsored