• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas WTB Fore Fuel System 2015+

JGARCIA69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looking to buy double pump Fore fuel system or higher without fuel rails if possible. Would prefer with fuel lines or without.
With all wiring harnesses and connections.
Thanks
Sponsored

titliest2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Looking to buy double pump Fore fuel system or higher without fuel rails if possible. Would prefer with fuel lines or without.
With all wiring harnesses and connections.
Thanks
I am pulling out a Fore double pump return system out of my 2016 this weekend. It has been in for about six months, but I only put about 1,000 miles on the car in the 6 months. PM me if it's something you are interested in.

OP
OP
JGARCIA69

JGARCIA69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sure I’m interested let me how much..

OP
OP
JGARCIA69

JGARCIA69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What all are you going to be selling off the fuel system? Did you only run gas and not E85? Let me know please

titliest2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
What all are you going to be selling off the fuel system? Did you only run gas and not E85? Let me know please
Here is what I purchased in February of this year. It all can be removed if you are interested.

Fore Innovations Dual Pump Head- both pumps are TI Auto F90000274
FC2 Controller w/ 6 gauge harness
Fore 15-902 F21 Fuel Pressure regulator w/ gauge
Fore 16-100 88MM inline fuel filter w/ stainless steel Media
Radium Fuel Rail Kit 20-0333
40ft. -8 FlexLP hose
Misc Fore Fittings

Total cost was right at $2200 for everything. There is still some fuel line left over that did not get used. I ran 93 Octane for a few tanks, but mostly E85. system was used for about 1,000 miles. I am selling the vehicle to upgrade to a GT350 and don't need the Fuel system.

Let me know what you are interested in and feel free to make an offer

Sponsored

OP
OP
JGARCIA69

JGARCIA69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT