Sponsored

Mechanic Recommendation (Thousand Oaks / Agoura Hills area)

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
So I have finally settled into my new home in the Thousand Oaks / Agoura Hills area...yes I am back in SoCal after a 3-year stint in the Sacramento area (hopefully this is for good). However, I seem to be having trouble finding a good mechanic and I DO NOT want to go to the stealer-ship.

When I was in Sacramento, I would go to Future Ford off of Madison Blvd because I have established a good relationship with the service advisors and technicians (and as I was told...they loved working on my car and the mods I had done to it). However, now that I have moved back down to SoCal, I am having trouble finding a reputable establishment.

Technically I have all the tools I need to do what needs to be done myself, but no space to do it (apartment does not allow work on cars and one of the places I could work on the car is made of decomposed granite gravel...so not the sturdiest of platforms to work with jack and jack-stands).

Technically I could go to my old mechanic that I had in west los Angeles (Crown Auto on Pontius Ave), but that is quite a drive and if the car has to be held for more than one day...then it really could become a headache.

So I am reaching out...anyone have any suggestions and/or recommendations?

Thank you so much...good to be back in SoCal.
Sponsored

JeromeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, Premium, Performance, Kona, A10
I recommend Addiction Motorsports in Simi Valley. He (Eddie Rios) did much work on my 03 Mach1 and the minor stuff on my 18 GT.

Jerome

OP
OP
jperls

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
I recommend Addiction Motorsports in Simi Valley. He (Eddie Rios) did much work on my 03 Mach1 and the minor stuff on my 18 GT.

Jerome
Thanks...I'll look them up.
Sponsored