• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio 2017 Ford Mustang Premium Ford Performance Boss

Havana Smoker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1; 2017 Mustang Ecoboost Performance
2017 Ford Mustang Premium Ford Performance Boss
Beautiful Ruby Red 2017 Ford Mustang Premium with 335hp Performance Package Automatic in great condition with Boss Wheels and Ford Performance Badging and Stripe Package and two sets of wheels & tires! I am the original owner of this well maintained, adult driven Mustang that handles like a dream, gets excellent gas mileage and has inspiring performance.

My loss is your gain. I made somewhat of an impulse purchase on a new Mustang GT and did not want to give in to low ball trade in offers -- so I am placing this for private sale. This is truly an amazing car that looks and drives like new. I have put a lot of highway miles on it but in reality it still seems brand new. In addition to the factory sticker price of $35k which is loaded with options including the rare Ford Performance package that includes GT brakes, better suspension and bigger tires and wheels, I had ceramic paint protection applied to the entire car and 3M protection film added to the front & sides, along with window tint and a Ford Performance stripe, badging and wheel package at an additional cost of $1500.

If the Buy it Now price is met, I will include BRAND NEW TIRES and ANOTHER set of FACTORY WHEELS AT NO CHARGE! You will have the best of both worlds -- All weather Bridgestone tires for year round driving and brand new summer tires for fun in the sun! These new Mustangs are incredibly versatile for driving rear round. The premium package includes multiple driving modes: Normal for all around performance and great gas mileage (30+ MPG) in this mode Sport for highly responsive acceleration. Sport Plus for all of the 335HP and Wet/Snow mode for excellent traction in less than ideal driving conditions. Certainly the best handling Mustang I have ever owned (all 14 of them!).

Although it has 53K highway miles, it is in great condition all around. The balance of the powertrain warranty through 60K miles goes with the car. Additionally, you can purchase a Ford Factory warranty that covers virtually everything bumper to bumper to 100K miles from Lombard Ford for $1500.

This Mustang has been meticulously maintained with regular oil changes with only Mobil 1 pure synthetic oil. The wheels are from the Boss Ford Performance line and are very rare and look incredible. The other set of wheels are the GT 50th Anniversary factory 19 inch aluminum with brand new tires. This Mustang drives great year round. It features several driving modes including normal, sport, sport plus and wet/snow.

I have owned 14 Mustangs and this one is the best handling one due to the performance package and balanced weight with the lighter 2.3L turbocharged engine. It is rated at 335 HP from the factory. I typically get 26-27 mpg! The performance and efficiency are amazing!

The interior is black leather with heated and cooled seats. The seats are premium leather all around. The premium package also includes performance gauges. The stereo is the Ford Shaker system and sounds great.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this Mustang. You won't be disappointed. This was my 13th Mustang and I just purchased number 14. I typically keep them for 2-3 years and purchase another. You will be getting a great deal as the listing price is about 50% less than what I paid including the additions. There have been NO mechanical modifications to this car. It is stock mechanically. I only added the paint protection, film, tint, stripe, badging and wheel package.

Feel free to call or text me at 330-703-8631 if you have questions about the car. Please do not bid unless you plan to buy. Bidders without history will be rejected.

Please note: There is an existing lien on the car through Ford Credit. There are no issues with the title. The purchaser will receive a clear title and the lien will be paid off directly from the sale.

DSC05797.JPG
DSC05798.JPG
DSC05772.JPG
DSC05769.JPG
DSC05773.JPG
DSC05778.JPG
DSC05780.JPG
DSC05783.JPG
DSC05785.JPG
DSC05788.JPG
DSC05806.JPG
DSC05794.JPG