Breather Setup

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I was running the driver's side breather and passenger side catch can for two years. Last year I noticed oil in my JLT air filter so I bought a new JLT air filter(cleaned inlet and TB) and this year I notice oil in the air filter again so I bought a breather for the passenger side. The kit, S&B Filter 26-1340JR and â…ť" Bypass Cap 02252. The hose going around the back of the engine from the passenger side is vacuum so you don't want to leave it open. I thought there was a nipple on it but there is not. The nipple is on the catch can kit.
Sponsored

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
How was oil getting into your air filter?

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I believe from the hose that goes around the back of the engine from the passenger side. The oil was on the TB and down the inlet pipe to the filter.

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
None. Just getting the information out there (before I forget). I did searches but never found answers to all my questions. Asked questions but they did it so long ago don't remember.
We're in 19 going into 20, no one will probably wonder about putting breathers on those old 15s and 16s with the Roush/Ford Racing S/C but if they do I put the name and numbers to what I used so they can do a quick lookup.
Sponsored