You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
In an effort to protect my car from rock chips, I picked up a pair of front splash guards from Rokblokz. Like the GT350, the rear has a splash guard from the factory, so I didn't get the whole set. These are the only kind that do not use double sided tape, and use stainless steel & black aluminum hardware, and are nice and thick. These are for the GT350, so I am thinking they will fit fine because the 350 & 500 use the same rocker panel. The extra aero piece on the GT500 should blend in nicely, because these guards poke on the GT350, and should blend in nicely on the GT500. I am only assuming the mounting holes will be the same..... If not you will find these in the members classified section shortly lol.

My car moved into the Body Shop" and hopefully will be produced on Wednesday!

Screen%20Shot%202019-11-09%20at%2010.03.39%20AM_zpsu4mlqkoa.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Now, tell the truth: how many times per day do you check the online status of your GT500 order? :-)

Exciting times my friend.

Lol, I'd say nonstop

Last edited:

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Lol, id say nonstop
I bet I do mine like 25 times a day too. Do you also download your new window sticker weekly (it’s usually every Sunday) and compare to last weeks...... mine did not change this week at all except date on bottom. Means it sat all week waiting to be shipped. Your should update this week with your blend date which will be so exciting.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I bet I do mine like 25 times a day too. Do you also download your new window sticker weekly (it’s usually every Sunday) and compare to last weeks...... mine did not change this week at all except date on bottom. Means it sat all week waiting to be shipped. Your should update this week with your blend date which will be so exciting.

I do not, I did not know it changed.... I will post mine here, it has a blend date already, it has been there since the day it became available. Are you saying this changes?

Screen%20Shot%202019-11-10%20at%204.54.38%20PM_zps77xcpmxr.png

Sponsored

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
I do not, I did not know it changed.... I will post mine here, it has a blend date already, it has been there since the day it became available. Are you saying this changes?

Screen%20Shot%202019-11-10%20at%204.54.38%20PM_zps77xcpmxr.png
It will change if it
It will change if the actual blend date changes my blend date was 10/31 but it actually blended 10/30. After that it’s really just the shipping info that might change. FYI very nice build it’s going to be a beautiful car

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It will change if it

It will change if the actual blend date changes my blend date was 10/31 but it actually blended 10/30. After that it’s really just the shipping info that might change. FYI very nice build it’s going to be a beautiful car
Ok, good to know, I'll keep an eye on it even more now lol. Thanks buddy, I believe ours are ordered the same, except yours is red with black stripes, and mine is blue with white, correct?

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Ok, good to know, I'll keep an eye on it even more now lol. Thanks buddy, I believe ours are ordered the same, except yours is red with black stripes, and mine is blue with white, correct?
The only other difference is I got standard seat because I have had back surgery and the heated seats keep my back loose driving even on the track. I will probably have to put a 5 point harness in to help hold me in like your seats. Easier said is my old ass likes the heated and cooled seats....lol.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The only other difference is I got standard seat because I have had back surgery and the heated seats keep my back loose driving even on the track. I will probably have to put a 5 point harness in to help hold me in like your seats. Easier said is my old ass likes the heated and cooled seats....lol.
Oh I hear you loud and clear, I went back and forth over the seats. I absolutely loved my premium seats in my 2015 & 2017. I wanted to be different this time, and being on the smaller side, I fit pretty well in the Recaro seats. I think they look amazing, and that made me go with them this time. I never use cooled seats, but I do like heated. If I miss the heated option too much, I will have a local shop add heat to them, its pretty common and easy for shops to install now. I think I now fall into the "older" crowd myself, at 49. My body feels like 70 due to my profession lol.

I look forward to you and the others getting your cars and posting your experiences! Good times are coming, I hope to meet up with you, perhaps at Carlisle, AM, or Mustang week :beer:

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Oh I hear you loud and clear, I went back and forth over the seats. I absolutely loved my premium seats in my 2015 & 2017. I wanted to be different this time, and being on the smaller side, I fit pretty well in the Recaro seats. I think they look amazing, and that made me go with them this time. I never use cooled seats, but I do like heated. If I miss the heated option too much, I will have a local shop add heat to them, its pretty common and easy for shops to install now. I think I now fall into the "older" crowd myself, at 49. My body feels like 70 due to my profession lol.

I look forward to you and the others getting your cars and posting your experiences! Good times are coming, I hope to meet up with you, perhaps at Carlisle, AM, or Mustang week :beer:
Definitely going to Carlisle and AM this year I missed both this year to work but I will not allow that to happen this year. I go to Carlisle with team Shelby it’s always a great weekend

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely going to Carlisle and AM this year I missed both this year to work but I will not allow that to happen this year. I go to Carlisle with team Shelby it’s always a great weekend
I hope to finally be able to, as I will finally own my first Shelby. Maybe you could PM me with how?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Been watching your thread and just had to post this about the emblems; saw a set last night on eBay... sit down....

$220.00 for the pair....

yes... really...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OEM-20...500-Fender-Emblem-Nameplate-Set-/283668791156
I know right? I called and spoke to them to pillage information because they don’t list part numbers. I then gave what information I could find to my good friend who manages a Ford parts department and he pulled his magic to get me my set for 1/3 that price. Crazy how everyone wants to screw people out of money.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Can't say I'm not slightly jealous lol. Are you going to be selling the factory steering wheel once you get the car?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Can't say I'm not slightly jealous lol. Are you going to be selling the factory steering wheel once you get the car?
I will be cataloging and saving every nut, bolt, clip, or what have you from this car because I will always want it to be returned to original condition if need be. I will be keeping the car for the rest of my life and passing it down to my children.
Sponsored