Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost Premium | Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Mine had its first birthday this week. Big differences a year later...

3EB48C80-868E-4513-BE20-E7942DB70EA7.jpeg
1CBE866A-BA39-4432-B667-274C4B6F110F.jpeg
41A52497-A7C9-4626-8EEE-539297DECD03.jpeg
5C82716C-2845-4FCD-A236-1F013D32C6AF.jpeg
Loving the look!
Couple questions if you don't mind!

Where did you get the tint for the front Amber reflector (or did you and tint the whole headlight?) and turn signal?

Also I love your calipers. Did you replace the PP brakes with Brembos or did you just paint them? I really want to paint mine red but I have some physical limitations and my local shop quoted me crazy high. I was curious if you did them yourself or if you bought those and how much?

Thanks

RichBrew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue EBPP
Vehicle Showcase
Loving the look!
Couple questions if you don't mind!

Where did you get the tint for the front Amber reflector (or did you and tint the whole headlight?) and turn signal?

Also I love your calipers. Did you replace the PP brakes with Brembos or did you just paint them? I really want to paint mine red but I have some physical limitations and my local shop quoted me crazy high. I was curious if you did them yourself or if you bought those and how much?

Thanks
I used this tint kit
http://www.anchor-room.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=194&product_id=787

I cut the piece for the turn signal so it wouldn’t cover the fog light

I bought GT PP Brembo takeoffs from Shelby. I tried a couple ways of painting the calipers, and decided that although the G2 paint is good, my skill wasn’t up to the task. Maybe I would have had better results with the duplicolor spray can. After frustration, I just bought the ford OEM parts from the Bullitt. I found that the oem are a much brighter red than the paint kits available. I used this for part of the parts list

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/mstgbrkkitrd.html

They have a different kit with the rears. I didn’t buy all the parts since I had some, and also bought Steeda stainless brake lines to install at the same time.

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost Premium | Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
I used this tint kit
http://www.anchor-room.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=194&product_id=787

I cut the piece for the turn signal so it wouldn’t cover the fog light

I bought GT PP Brembo takeoffs from Shelby. I tried a couple ways of painting the calipers, and decided that although the G2 paint is good, my skill wasn’t up to the task. Maybe I would have had better results with the duplicolor spray can. After frustration, I just bought the ford OEM parts from the Bullitt. I found that the oem are a much brighter red than the paint kits available. I used this for part of the parts list

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/mstgbrkkitrd.html

They have a different kit with the rears. I didn’t buy all the parts since I had some, and also bought Steeda stainless brake lines to install at the same time.
Thank you!

Sponsored

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
I just ordered a set for my car. Gonna take a while to mount because I need to save for the tires. Hopefully in 2 or 3 months I will have them mounted.
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 5.07.02 PM.jpeg

Sponsored

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
I posted these in the vert thread, but reposting here. Nothing fancy, however the background scenery makes the pics pop.
Plate.jpg
Tail.jpg