Sponsored

I need help identifying 2 part numbers, please

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Hey everyone! I had a large install job a few months ago, and in the process I somehow lost the bag that had the parts to reattach the front undertray. My car is a 2015 GT PP, if that makes a difference. I need to find the parts numbers for the bolts and push pins that hold it on. According to the service manual, there are 16 bolts and 6 push pins, but I need to know the correct parts numbers of each as there's multiple types of each. I'm sick of seeing this thing leaned up against the wall in the garage and want to get it back on...

Thanks in advance for the help!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hey everyone! I had a large install job a few months ago, and in the process I somehow lost the bag that had the parts to reattach the front undertray. My car is a 2015 GT PP, if that makes a difference. I need to find the parts numbers for the bolts and push pins that hold it on. According to the service manual, there are 16 bolts and 6 push pins, but I need to know the correct parts numbers of each as there's multiple types of each. I'm sick of seeing this thing leaned up against the wall in the garage and want to get it back on...

Thanks in advance for the help!
I think this should do it.

https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-part...5PTIwMTUmdD1ndC1wcmVtaXVtJmU9NS0wbC12OC1nYXM=

OP
OP

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP