Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It’s become rediculous

Ford dropped the ball, 2020’s are out....
Sponsored

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I’m close to the point of just getting the Roush intake/tune but am holding out since I already have the Ford calibration for the MagneRide. Would be nice to have Ford Performance calibrations for both.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to see Ford performance offer something in the spirit of the previous power pack three but with a cobra jet intake
I can't find the article but somewhat recently an outfit did a series of tests using 4 different intakes and the Cobra Jet did not distinguish itself (if I'm not mis-remembering).

Edit: I confused the CJ with the Boss 302 one.

Last edited:

HopfibreSn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1/MT82
I can't find the article but somewhat recently an outfit did a series of tests using 4 different intakes and the Cobra Jet did not distinguish itself (if I'm not mis-remembering).
I don't mean to hijack the thread but regarding the manifolds, I know there are a couple articles out there, one from VMP and one on hot rod:
https://www.fordnxt.com/tech-storie...-fight-to-become-top-dog-on-the-chassis-dyno/

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/dyno-every-ford-coyote-intake-manifold-on-gen-3-crate/

There's also a related video by Alex:

Make of it what you will.

Sponsored

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Latest word from FRPP is late fall. Not sure how many kits or configuration. 18/19 intake better than 15/17. May or maynot have throttlebody as well.:headbang:

BigBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT - 10spd Auto, Performance Pack Lvl 1
For max power in your usable RPM range:

Ported CJ (for 8k+ rev limit)

Ported 18 (for 7500rpm rev limit)

raydog1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Latest word from FRPP is late fall. Not sure how many kits or configuration. 18/19 intake better than 15/17. May or maynot have throttlebody as well.:headbang:
With the heat we're having in Tennessee, I think Fall has been postponed until Summer. :curse:

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Ford Performance says Mar 2020 now, because of a glitch. Not sure i'm going to wait, especially since they have been promising for over a year :explode:

I too have been waiting to see if improvements from Ford in other areas, such as A10 shifting, magneride, driving modes. etc. Not that there is a lot to improve in any of those areas, but...

OP
OP
crimson_crowd_eater

crimson_crowd_eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Ford Performance says Mar 2020 now, because of a glitch. Not sure i'm going to wait, especially since they have been promising for over a year :explode:

I too have been waiting to see if improvements from Ford in other areas, such as A10 shifting, magneride, driving modes. etc. Not that there is a lot to improve in any of those areas, but...
At least we have a date now! That's better than anything I've seen previously other than AM's video where it is briefly mentioned.

Sponsored

raydog1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10

But is it a "clerical" glitch, like the ECU will have a line of code that says "Mushtang" or is it a glitch that sends pieces of a piston into your oil pan?

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
This car will be out of production before they release a tune. Glad I just went PBD.

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
I dont think they are coming out with one...2018+ eco has theirs, you mean to tell me they wouldnt send both out for carb approval at same time? Not adding up at all .