Vehicle Showcase

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
I have the set!! When I install them I upload the photos.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We look forward to your feedback and weight savings!

TJ

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
FYI for those that don't know, if you have a front mount intercooler the Steeda front support will give you another inch of clearance over the stock bumper.

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
FYI for those that don't know, if you have a front mount intercooler the Steeda front support will give you another inch of clearance over the stock bumper.
That's correct the car have more room for intercooler!

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
Update adding rear bumper support bar. Bumper remove 2 hours. Steeda support bar install 1 minute. Fit like a glove!!!! Thanks steeda.

Last edited:

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Update adding rear bumper support bar. Steeda bumper remove 2 hours. Steeda support bar install 1 minute. Fit like a glove!!!! Thanks steeda.
Thank you!
Team Steeda !!

OU81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
In terms of insurance lets say the car is involved in an accident on the street(I know this mod is meant for track cars but track cars still see the road at times). Would the insurance company pull the plug on paying for damages if there were nonfactory bumper supports on the vehicle? Also would these protect you as well as the factory support would? Which I guess it would be the same as adding a roll pan to a truck, I know the hard way insurance still pays out with that. Lol

Sponsored

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
In terms of insurance lets say the car is involved in an accident on the street(I know this mod is meant for track cars but track cars still see the road at times). Would the insurance company pull the plug on paying for damages if there were nonfactory bumper supports on the vehicle? Also would these protect you as well as the factory support would? Which I guess it would be the same as adding a roll pan to a truck, I know the hard way insurance still pays out with that. Lol
In my personal opinion the bar is a high quality piece and solid construction, welds,materials and fit like a oem bulky bar. Its better install this bar than eliminating the oem supports bars. In terms of insurance I am not insurance inspector but he need a lot of knowledge for Identifying this bar in a accident. Anyway if it is for one it is for one it does not matter with factory bar or with steeda. Dont worried about that and buyed are in special. And the best it's :computerrage:MADE IN USA.:flag::idea:

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
Enclosed some pics of OEM support bar weigh. I dont take the weight of steeeda bar but are between 3lbs each support bar. Sorry for my hand in the photo.
20191228_133028.jpg
20191228_133130.jpg
20191228_133213.jpg
Sponsored