Sponsored

2 YouTubers going to be rebuilding engine themselves after warranty denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 base comp orange
she clearly knows her cars and is an enthusiast.
also....she clearly is trying to increase views with boobs and ass and such.

so both.
Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
she clearly knows her cars and is an enthusiast.
also....she clearly is trying to increase views with boobs and ass and such.

so both.
I like boobs and ass. Im also impressed at how clean she stays.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
“Another one” (Khaled voice)

Haha. I bought set of euro 2018+ tails from that fuck face and he never shipped it and contacted me after 2 weeks saying it was out of stock.

Sponsored

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Go see her Halloween costume video. It’s school girl or dominatrix type of thing.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I am not worried if my motor goes out what I am worry about is when they are replacing it with a new one and I will guarantee they will damage my clear bra.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
All YouTube is, is drama... If you are paying attention to these money seeking, attention seeking idiots on that platform you might as well be uploading pics of your dinner or cats on Facebook too (another platform I could give 2 frigs for and refuse to use because its mostly idiots).

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Out of curiosity, which YouTubers do you not like which are also in the Mustang community? At 29, I'm glad I still have a few months where I can speak for you :wink:
Michael Mack, Zander13, Stankmode, and just about anyone else with an S550 who's blown the "typewriter tick" thing way out of proportion in the past with follow the leader videos of noises and paranoia over DI engine noise. If you follow these idiots over the past 2 years, you'd swear that almost all coyote engines are junk and tick and are ready to blow up when in reality, less than 1% of them have issues or any sort of failure of any kind. One person makes a stupid video that gets some attention, then the rest of them, like lemmings jumping over a cliff need to follow along. You know its bad when you go to a car show and a Chevy guy you are talking too asks you if you are worried about your engine blowing up...when you ask them why they are asking you that, and they say well "seems like on YouTube a lot of people are concerned their engines are junk from Ford". If you don't like my criticism of millenials on the YT platform all playing follow the leader, and some of them don't even turn their own wrenches, and you wanna follow that drama and BS then okay, but to me, all that nonsense from people doesn't do anything positive for our Mustang community....unless you think drama and the chase for subs and money is a positive...I don't think it is.

OP
OP
Nfs1000f

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Michael Mack, Zander13, Stankmode, and just about anyone else with an S550 who's blown the "typewriter tick" thing way out of proportion in the past with follow the leader videos of noises and paranoia over DI engine noise. If you follow these idiots over the past 2 years, you'd swear that almost all coyote engines are junk and tick and are ready to blow up when in reality, less than 1% of them have issues or any sort of failure of any kind. One person makes a stupid video that gets some attention, then the rest of them, like lemmings jumping over a cliff need to follow along. You know its bad when you go to a car show and a Chevy guy you are talking too asks you if you are worried about your engine blowing up...when you ask them why they are asking you that, and they say well "seems like on YouTube a lot of people are concerned their engines are junk from Ford". If you don't like my criticism of millenials on the YT platform all playing follow the leader, and some of them don't even turn their own wrenches, and you wanna follow that drama and BS then okay, but to me, all that nonsense from people doesn't do anything positive for our Mustang community....unless you think drama and the chase for subs and money is a positive...I don't think it is.
Much unlike the members on this forum, right?

Sponsored

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Much unlike the members on this forum, right?
Nah, not really. I mean yeah there are some pretty big turds floating around here too, but there is no monetization, chasing ad dollars or sub seeking here, and its not a visual media with a comment section rife with mis-information and subjective experience being passed of as fact in a way that makes the forum here mis-leading in a way like YT. On YouTube, those complaints I have are common. And some of us just don't like drama, but at the same time, also want a voice and their opinions to be heard all the while knowing if we make our opinions heard that might be seen as adding drama. Its a fine line here, but its not nearly as bad on a forum like this as it is with any visual media.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
She can do what she wants with her assets in my honest opinion. I just wish her videos were shorter and to the point.
Yes she can, however she also has to accept responsibility for her actions. Throw a tune on the pcm and try to cover it up and get a warranty replacement? That's outright fraud and (attempted) theft. YouTube should ban her. A POS if you ask me.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
She's a gearhead and she's hot, what's not to like?
I've never watched her videos, but I agree with this comment.

She can do what she wants with her assets in my honest opinion. I just wish her videos were shorter and to the point.
This is why I haven't watched one of her videos and probably won't. I tend to avoid videos by random people now. I've wasted too much time in the past and I'm not that desperate to find more content. Most of what's on YouTube isn't that enjoyable to watch, because it isn't edited (shortened) enough. I have my things I watch and I just ignore most of the suggestions that I get.

Last edited:

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
How about The Auto Fanatic and Doris do a video together? Maybe get Earl to show up too. Actually I like Earls videos.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.