Sponsored

2 YouTubers going to be rebuilding engine themselves after warranty denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Nfs1000f

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Ask yourself this question......If she was not attractive, did not wear skin tight outfits with her boobs showing and what-not with the cute accent.....would you still watch JUST for mustang content....
Yes
Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Sugar Daddy? I thought she had a day job as a Systems Engineer in IT?

I'm not a big Youtube follower / watcher by any means, buy why all the hate? I don't get it. Maybe it's just me. It's not like you're forced to watch any of it.

Regardless of whether or not anyone wrenches on their own car etc - ALL of us are enjoying the benefits of a huge auto aftermarket scene because of how many people are interested in modifying / working on their cars / trucks.

You go online and buy just about anything now for your car. I remember having to mail off a factory camshaft to have it reground and waiting for it to come back. It wasn't cheap and it sure wasn't easy or fast.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
I admire her for doing her own work but she did try to pull one over on Ford in hopes of getting a new engine. That being said, she handled it quite well.

Sponsored

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
The hatred isn't really all that irrational...most of these idiots who use YT to get money and are in the Mustang community make our community look pathetic if you ask me. I wish they'd all get demonetized, then maybe all the silly follow the leader games all these guys play would stop. Also, look at the age of most of these guys...I don't want someone 30 and still wet behind the ears speaking for me or the community I am in....especially if they don't even turn their own damn wrenches!
Out of curiosity, which YouTubers do you not like which are also in the Mustang community? At 29, I'm glad I still have a few months where I can speak for you :wink:

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
The hatred isn't really all that irrational...most of these idiots who use YT to get money and are in the Mustang community make our community look pathetic if you ask me. I wish they'd all get demonetized, then maybe all the silly follow the leader games all these guys play would stop. Also, look at the age of most of these guys...I don't want someone 30 and still wet behind the ears speaking for me or the community I am in....especially if they don't even turn their own damn wrenches!
ok boomer.

OP
OP
Nfs1000f

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Well this turned into a shitstorm. What a surprise.

svassh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Performance Blue Metallic
Wow I sure don't understand the hatred toward this woman. She turns her own wrenches and is pretty knowledgeable. I've watched a lot of her videos and when she isn't sure of something or doesn't know she states it. The Halloween videos are a little quirky but hey "Girls just wanna have fun".

I for one am looking forward to her engine rebuild.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
took his GT350 bone stock to the dealer after he bought it used private party. He wanted Ford technicians to do a rundown and make sure everything was healthy with the car.
the lesson here is don't take cars to dealers. Unless you know for a fact they actually know what they are doing.

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
“Another one” (Khaled voice)

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.