Sponsored

2 YouTubers going to be rebuilding engine themselves after warranty denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
That’s unfortunate.

I started following Doris from her first YouTube video when she got her GT350. The fact that she has a set of ta-tas is irrelevant to me. She will take on projects that a majority of the people on this forum would never consider doing. She has all of my respect.
This place has an irrational hatred of YT, not even worth fighting it. I mean she turns her own wrenches, has 2 stick 500+ hp V8s, road and drag races and interacts with viewers. Literally nothing to hate yet people are finding a way. Would say it's sad, but that's just the internet for you...
Sponsored

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
This place has an irrational hatred of YT, not even worth fighting it. I mean she turns her own wrenches, has 2 stick 500+ hp V8s, road and drag races and interacts with viewers. Literally nothing to hate yet people are finding a way. Would say it's sad, but that's just the internet for you...
true dat. Still better than FB, tho!

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
By tomorrow she can easily make the money back to rebuild her engine with all the views.

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
I do agree about the irrational hatred of YT. I think a lot of people are just passing judgement without actually watching to content for themselves. The reason I don't like her specifically is because she is dishonest about how she affords the cars. Also her "I took my GT350 to the track" are less than two minutes of actual track footage and 12 minutes of her talking about irrelevant things.

Sponsored

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
She may be able to turn this into an advantage and make a lot of videos of the engine rebuild and hopefully get lots of views. Lemonade from lemons. But it's definitely pay to play. While I agree a tune likely did not cause the issue I can't imagine any court in the country siding with her. Once you modify the CPU for performance reasons all bets are off.

OP
OP
Nfs1000f

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
By tomorrow she can easily make the money back to rebuild her engine with all the views.
I would guess that she has paid for her GT350 from her content more than once over.

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I actually liked her videos since she did tackle some projects that I know I would not have done myself. Only two things bothered me about her videos; the incessant giggling and working on the cars in booty shorts. Now I know that was for additional views from the thirsty dudes beating off to her videos, but leave the real car content separate. She is a good looking woman; don't get me wrong, but is it me or am I the only dude that isn't looking for ass in my car videos? If I wanted to look at ass, there are many other places online that I can look at or just watch my wife walk across the room...lol

Last edited:

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
i find it mostly all good, but agree with previously stated. If you suspect issues with the car twin turbos should probably be put on hold lol.
this is why im stock... lol 100k mile power train warranty FTW.

Sponsored

mattballislife

Threads
Reaction score
Website
ballislife.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
gt350R
Unlikely. Even looking at the high end estimate and accounting for taxes/expenses not close to breaking even on YouTube, or subsiding the rebuild based on views.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCGVJKMqgUKEduIs6ACexlxw
Based on those numbers on social blade it's possible she could be making around 4-5k a month. Not bad if you have a regular job and do this on the side. Kudos to her.

That amount is based on one of my side yt channels with similar viewership. (not car related).

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I do agree about the irrational hatred of YT. I think a lot of people are just passing judgement without actually watching to content for themselves. The reason I don't like her specifically is because she is dishonest about how she affords the cars. Also her "I took my GT350 to the track" are less than two minutes of actual track footage and 12 minutes of her talking about irrelevant things.
The hatred isn't really all that irrational...most of these idiots who use YT to get money and are in the Mustang community make our community look pathetic if you ask me. I wish they'd all get demonetized, then maybe all the silly follow the leader games all these guys play would stop. Also, look at the age of most of these guys...I don't want someone 30 and still wet behind the ears speaking for me or the community I am in....especially if they don't even turn their own damn wrenches!

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
The hatred isn't really all that irrational...most of these idiots who use YT to get money and are in the Mustang community make our community look pathetic if you ask me. I wish they'd all get demonetized, then maybe all the silly follow the leader games all these guys play would stop. Also, look at the age of most of these guys...I don't want someone 30 and still wet behind the ears speaking for me or the community I am in....especially if they don't even turn their own damn wrenches!
man, that was such a long-winded way to say "I'm bitter"

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Ask yourself this question......If she was not attractive, did not wear skin tight outfits with her boobs showing and what-not with the cute accent.....would you still watch JUST for mustang content....Sure, she does things like brakes and shocks and springs. Well okay then. Good for her she can use all of her ASSets to get some YT money, that supplements what her sugar daddy buys for her. So excuse me for now, I just re-watched her JLT intake episode and got a hand fill of Kleenex and a job to do.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Ask yourself this question......If she was not attractive, did not wear skin tight outfits with her boobs showing and what-not with the cute accent.....would you still watch JUST for mustang content....Sure, she does things like brakes and shocks and springs. Well okay then. Good for her she can use all of her ASSets to get some YT money, that supplements what her sugar daddy buys for her. So excuse me for now, I just re-watched her JLT intake episode and got a hand fill of Kleenex and a job to do.
RegularWindingHawaiianmonkseal-small.gif
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.