• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WANTED GT Rear Valance or Swap for GT350 Valance and Active Exhaust !

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
I need to return my car to stock relatively quickly and just found out my mates garage who fitted the GT350 rear valance has ‘misplaced’ the original black GT rear valance trim he was looking after for me !

So I need to find a work around quickly, and getting my mate to cough up for a replacement is not an option before people suggest that !

Option A, and my preferred option at this stage is to find a replacement Original Ford GT valance trim like this.

B736D012-E48A-4712-8853-8954692505AC.jpeg

Option B is to source an alternative aftermarket rear valance to fit the standard GT exhaust set up ! That will be ok for a return to Ford !

Option C is I swap the rear valance with someone who has a perfect condition GT valance and who wants to buy my complete Ford Performance Remote control active cat back exhaust set up with GT350 valance and X pipe etc
Full details of what’s included can be found here

https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-pe...-rear-valance-premium-gt-2015-2017/p/M5200M8/

No idea what I want for this yet but it cost me £3500 to get this imported to the UK all in and before fitting ! It is by a country mile the best sounding exhaust I’ve heard for the mustang yet ! It is all immaculate and benefits with being ceramic coated (black plastic only) too. If I can get close to half the original purchase price I’d be happy.

This is a video I took to show the difference between loud and quiet but it really doesn’t do it justice !

Any suggestions on the above gratefully received.
Sponsored

CraigJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 97 Westfield SEW
You would still be missing the centre section of the rear bumper/valance (the colour coded section) as it is cut off to fit the GT350 rear valance.

You would need to replace the bumper too or you will have a big gap in the lower middle.

just in case you aren’t aware.

OP
OP
Alfa Male

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
You would still be missing the centre section of the rear bumper/valance (the colour coded section) as it is cut off to fit the GT350 rear valance.

You would need to replace the bumper too or you will have a big gap in the lower middle.

just in case you aren’t aware.
Thanks but I have the colour coded diffuser so they can plastic weld that back on. It should be hidden so the repair will not be visible from the outside at least.

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - TripleYellow \ Black stripes
Try GT101 - when they did all my plastics gloss black they used a complete set of their take-offs to just swap over with mine.

Benno

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
Ill ask the garage who took off mine if they still have the valance when the fitted the 350 exhaust to my stang

They have it The only issue is its in Derbyshire lol other half can collect it from garage for you if you want to go get it or next time I'm up that way I can which will be a couple of weeks and I live in Herts so whichever is best for you .

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Alfa Male

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
Ill ask the garage who took off mine if they still have the valance when the fitted the 350 exhaust to my stang

They have it The only issue is its in Derbyshire lol other half can collect it from garage for you if you want to go get it or next time I'm up that way I can which will be a couple of weeks and I live in Herts so whichever is best for you .

Thanks that’s really kind. I’ve tracked down a breaker selling one close to me which I’ll visit when I’m back from holiday.

I’m keen to keep the whole exhaust set up complete to make it attractive for the resale !

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
Not a problem didn't need your exhaust as I already have the gt350 exhaust lol was just helping you out as I'm not likely to refit the original valance again
Sponsored