Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
GT350

Off to the dealer, having my mind made up. Salesmen turns on the dream machine (computer). Give him the color, and the 2 options I want, seats and carbon fiber dash fascia.

Dream machine (computer) pops the MSRP, slick goes and talks to the manager ......... here we go, game time. Comes back 7k higher .... Not funny, nothing until March... even less funny. The allocation song and dance, music starts playing, volume coming up, in the back ground, we are at 73k.

I like the car want one, not the hose job. Comes back, knocks off 3k.

Told him I can wait and walked, hell they cannot produce the car until March, so what's the rush?

I would not have a problem paying the MSRP.

Check back in 2 months see where this trip takes me.

Pep
Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Go get a 19 on the lot. They are under MSRP now.
This is GREAT advice if you can find what you want. The 2020's will not be at MSRP until mid to late 2020 in the Atlanta area from what I have learned. Hardy Ford has no 2019's... I bought their last one. I would start searching. You will not be disappointed with your purchase of a 2019.

DBL-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
That really sucks, I don't understand the ADM game at all. The dealer close to me still has a Bullitt at $10k over MSRP and it's been sitting there for close to a year.

In September, I walked into my dealer (3 prior purchases), asked about their allocations and ordered a 2020 GT350 on the spot at MSRP. They had already placed their dealer stock allocation order back in July on their 350. Got a call 2 days later confirming they were able to change their order to my order specs and maintain the July 16th order date. Picked it up a week ago.

The did have a 2019 GT350 on the floor (white w/ blue stripe) when I ordered and tried to get me to take that but wouldn't budge off MSRP. When I went to pick up my car, it was gone...I was told they sold it for $5k under MSRP a couple of weeks prior.

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I can not see any reason to pay ADM on a 5 my old car.

Heck on any car really, but that’s a different topic.
Sponsored