CodyO32689

CodyO32689

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, MT-82, Oxford White | 2013 Infiniti G37x
Do you know a dude named Chris, had a white monster of a GTR and now an R8?

Not sure how big Johnson City is, but pretty sure it’s small enough to have a tight knit car scene.
Yes I do!!! Chris is a really nice guy. He is in the process of building his R8 right now.

I got a chance to ride in his GTR before he sold it. That car was absolutely STUPID in the best way possible.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CodyO32689

CodyO32689

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, MT-82, Oxford White | 2013 Infiniti G37x
You wouldn't happen to know Jerry Gulley with Southern Star Racing? He used to run TAFC back in the late 80s early 90s.
No I don't. Sounds like someone I would like to know though. I'm 30 years old so that was a generation before me.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
No I don't. Sounds like someone I would like to know though. I'm 30 years old so that was a generation before me.
I'm pretty sure he's retired from racing by now, but I do think he still runs a shop down that way. My wife said that if you do happen to run across him somewhere, to tell him Goldilocks from KC says hello.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I'm an industrial equipment and forklift mechanic.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yes I do!!! Chris is a really nice guy. He is in the process of building his R8 right now.

I got a chance to ride in his GTR before he sold it. That car was absolutely STUPID in the best way possible.
Hahaha small world!

He’s a close friend of mine, great dude. Never got a chance to see the GTR but he sent me a video of it doing a NASTY highway pull. It was shockingly fast.

He’ll have a fastest ride in the nursing home one day, lol.

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I am a communications tech for a government owned Hydro Electric Company. Yesterday we had to fly in chopper to some of our meteorological (MET) stations to winterize them. Basically they are put in service to monitor precipitation levels and send the data back to our power control center via satellite or cellular service.
Here is a video of us flying over one of our water reservoirs and a pic of my by the chopper landed by one of the MET stations.

E40F98CC-D883-4C97-BA9A-1D0574DBA169.jpeg

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I am a communications tech for a government owned Hydro Electric Company. Yesterday we had to fly in chopper to some of our meteorological (MET) stations to winterize them. Basically they are put in service to monitor precipitation levels and send the data back to our power control center via satellite or cellular service.
Here is a video of us flying over one of our water reservoirs and a pic of my by the chopper landed by one of the MET stations.

E40F98CC-D883-4C97-BA9A-1D0574DBA169.jpeg
Beautiful office you have there.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I got pushed into a corporate career that I hate after college because society told me that was the only way I would be successful.

How’s that for bringing everybody’s day down?
Here, have a beer on me.

upload_2019-11-6_22-9-51.jpeg

Just be glad you’re not a statistic of college grad that didn’t have any type of job placement, career assistance or flat out couldn’t find a career oriented job post grad.

Some days my job makes me want to punch a hole in the wall but I appreciate it for the opportunities and growth it’s provided.

moosestang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Vert
Retired electrical engineer after 36+ years of circuit design. Mostly embedded memory design for IBM.

Sponsored

NC STANG GUY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT 99 Terminator swapped Cobra vert 93 LX hatch 90 LX coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Injection Molding Technician. Work mostly with Engel machines making CPVC and PVC pipe fittings in SCH 40 and 80.

jfleisher

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
Managing a medium sized data center in central Ohio for a non-profit. About 3500 physical servers, ~900 kW.

myboostedgst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Here, have a beer on me.

Just be glad you’re not a statistic of college grad that didn’t have any type of job placement, career assistance or flat out couldn’t find a career oriented job post grad.

Some days my job makes me want to punch a hole in the wall but I appreciate it for the opportunities and growth it’s provided.
Nah, I dropped out of basket weaving and interpretive dance my first semester. I figured business school was a safe choice.
Sponsored