Ford Perfomance Shares Leno's Impressions Shelby GT 500

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
Whats 100k to Jay Leno? I am sure he will have one, not a big deal hes a car nut. Good for him.
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Jay Leno does not seem to be a in your face kind of guy so maybe he knows the frustration true enthusiasts have had over the car and he did not want to boast about his GT500 and how he will be getting his earlier than most????

Just a thought.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
A lot of us have followed Jay Leno for a very long time including myself since we are pretty much the same age therefore I have followed not only his terrific comedy career but also his passion and enthusiasm for outstanding automobiles.

And yes Jay is a standup guy and a terrific automotive enthusiast but to suggest that he is "soft spoken" is hilarious.

When it comes to the previous generation GT500's it is my understanding that Jay was not a big follower and personally did not have a strong connection with the 2007 to 2014 GT500's therefore suggest that he may have not had a great expectation for the upcoming 2020 GT500 therefore he did not jump on the 2020 GT500 band wagon early on.

Having said that and as I suggested in my earlier post I still am confident that Jay will have a new 2020 GT500 in his stable in the future based on his passion for high performance Ford's and Mustangs and if I am wrong no big deal.

:sunglasses:
I guess I should be glad that I said something hilarious.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
Jay Leno does not seem to be a in your face kind of guy so maybe he knows the frustration true enthusiasts have had over the car and he did not want to boast about his GT500 and how he will be getting his earlier than most????

Just a thought.
You should go see Jay in Houston at Jones Hall on Dec 6th.

Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Towards the end when Jay was talking about visibility and sight lines, I was wondering if he was taking some digs at the Camaro in particular?
Hah, I had this same thought.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
You should go see Jay in Houston at Jones Hall on Dec 6th.
Thanks for the heads up, Roy. Just looked at tickets and they're available from about eighty bones up to two hundred and eighty.

I presume this is a comedy show since that's his forte? I'll see what the other half thinks about it.
Sponsored