Zander13 - Hellhorse Turbo Build - Motor RIP on first drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I might just go live to clear all this up. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on that PPL don’t know that would explain all. Like I have a step son with a learning disability and my wife has always been a stay at home mom while I was in the army. She has had multiple cars of her own before. My mustang now was our only car for a short while. There is a TON of personal information I don’t feel like publicity sharing but I guess I might need to at this point to clear the air.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I'm happy to see he just made $400 off that Livestream telling people not to give him money, lol.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
I'm happy to see he just made $400 off that Livestream telling people not to give him money, lol.
Cant imagine how mad the haters are lol, he played it perfect in some regards

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Who doesnt want money, who would listen to haters? lmao...

You guys are all haters, zander is a patriot and we all learn and benefit from his mistakes. I cant believe you guys hate so much.

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
The video was made private, my take is he of course wants money however I think he should just flat out say if you have a few bucks to help out that would be great, done no drama. As for the engine blow up there were hints throughout the video that bad things were going to happen that he clearly missed but people make mistakes and he owned most of that, he was passive aggressive about it, but in the end he owned it.

If people don't like him or his channel why spend so much time and effort into ragging on him, move on, most of the haters love the drama they complain about, could they do better?

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Mods, close this shit down or move it to the BS forum. There's no tech in this thread. This dude will just live and learn like we all do. He blew his shit up, big deal. Sounds like he made a mistake. It is what it is.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I second shutting this dumpster fire of a thread down. The only force induction tech to come out of this. Is if you don’t know what your doing. Leave the install to the big boys!

Rothgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I just unsubscribed from his channel.

Sponsored

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
I actually purchased my stang after watcing his videos. He seems like an ok person to me, I dont understand why so many people are hating on him?

Its his life, if you dont like what he is doing then dont say anything? Dont watch his videos? I dont get it you can easily just avoid anything he does.

He owned the mistake, let him be.

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Never seen this guy's videos before, but I did watch the "blew my engine with a turbo" vid.

All I can say is; if this guy has a wife and young kids..., he can only do this kinda shit for so long and then he is going to find himself as a part-time Dad making his ex-wife's mortgage payments in the form of child support. And all that silly, wasted money once spent on turbos and engine re-builds are going to be spent putting his attorney's kids through college.

Young wives are tolerant to a fault. Until their NOT.

Marza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang
OMG here we go again you don’t know me personally and don’t know the facts about my daily life. I don’t take shit away from any vet. Just bc I’m not in a wheel chair. What you don’t know is how i got injured and the surgery that failed which ended my 14 year Army career. The bike was bought no money down. It does not take money down to buy a vehicle. PPL do it every day
A real man would have bought their wife a car to “get to work” not a 15k toy. Instead she ends up with a beat up jeep. Lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.