• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT 2015 Hellion TT/“predator”long block/fully built 6r80

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Free bump. I'd love the car but no way I can afford. However if/when my motor goes I might be begging you to buy the other long block. That is if you'd consider separating
Thanks man .
The 5.0 long block may be sold .
That’s why I am now offering the 5.2 short block with the car.
I don’t want to have the car in my possession without at least a “spare “ short block . Lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Last bump before it goes in to storage .
If it does then will be trying for that 8 sec pass in the spring.

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Out of storage and getting ready to run this season if no bites .
Swapped the Viking warriors for brand new crusaders .

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Out of storage and getting ready to run this season if no bites .
Swapped the Viking warriors for brand new crusaders .
Those are some tasteful mods on your mustang, and sure and hell you can not build one for the price you are asking.

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those are some tasteful mods on your mustang, and sure and hell you can not build one for the price you are asking.
Thanks man .

I am selling cause it really make no sense anymore(not that it ever did. Lol) for me to keep 4 mustangs . Trying to focus on 2 I plan to keep so also getting ready to list my KB car with a Magnum XL swap but other wise similar mods (sleeved 5.2 ) and same top end for same price .

That has only 14,000 miles on the body (only part that is OEM . Lol) in 5 years since I hardly ever drive it .... except to the drag strip (not going to hide that . Lol) . Motor in that is also brand new

I also think what I am asking is very reasonable( I must have at least $50k invested in each cars as they sit )but if I don’t get that I am quite happy to keep them ... so I can get that 9 sec pass in the KB banging gears and 8 sec pass in the Hellion car while sipping a latte.
At least I can say I tried.
lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Installed aftermarket MMR oil cooler/oil filter relocation kit .
Works like a charm . Oil temp sits at 160 -170 and rarely goes above 180 even after pulls .
Deleted the fogs to allow air to get to the filter .
E11CB727-64C0-4A4C-8355-0FE121A14364.jpeg
E00423C0-42CF-472E-9FAE-EF8170EBB570.jpeg
E2E55024-26BB-49D3-B6B7-16A5B9D0455D.jpeg
353DCB1D-4DD0-4AE1-8DF6-4A884241E8C6.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice cars. I’m surprised you don’t have more bites.
Thanks man .
To be honest I have not pushed very hard and thread could possible be better organized .

To be honest would have loved to keep the car ...but recently life has become so busy for me these days I hardly ever drive even the two I wanted to keep . Lol

There was a time a few years ago I would hit the drag strip twice a week but I have not even had the time to go once since tracks opened up .

Also just learnt I am being deployed at the end of August so I am also going to miss that nice fall air

It would be nice to sell it before then as I typically take a financial hit because of my occupation but not going to give it away either considering how much $$ I have in it to finally get the car to where I think it’s perfect .
Should be an easy 8 second car with big and littles if I can get a decent launch /1.4 sixty foot .
It might take trans brake to get a better sixty foot but don’t want to risk the freshly built trans .

I even considered getting a “spare “ transmission built for it (I have a spare A10 for the 18 I am keeping ) but got to draw the line somewhere .

while I am overseas already wondering if I can get a GT500 via MAS but honestly another (5th ) mustang would be madness .

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre deployment bump
Open to offers .
Car just sits as it is now (I try to drive it several days a week long enough time get the oil warm )

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will consider all offers .

Sponsored
OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Took her out yesterday to try to get that 8 second pass before I ship out Saturday .

The ET pros have too much poke and I was worried about rub

The ET bracket racers are narrower and fit perfect.

I drove 80 miles to track ... but they were closed .
Funny ... I felt kind of relieved . Lol
It will be waiting when I get back . Lol
CAA3E974-D81B-4FFC-BF4D-2F397D054FA7.jpeg
6F1ED91B-6FF8-4279-A540-D833E03571CA.jpeg
A1C79468-D585-454B-922C-3AA17DC30F61.jpeg
A7138662-06B5-4598-971B-268EDCC7D039.jpeg

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I left the car(with the others )with my mechanic buddy to store and drive while I am gone .

He will also be switching the fuel pressure gauge to cobalt so it matches the boost gauge . Car is perfect.

It will be available for any interested buyer to see and ride in while I am gone .
14860CA2-7310-46CE-BEAE-05CA1F4B376C.png

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Beautiful group of cars! Here is a bump for you if it has not sold yet. Read through the thread detailing the course you’ve had with the Hellion car. I am a firm believer in having a spare motor and even transmission. Learned the hard way when my 4r70 swapped 03 Cobra lost a motor and it ended up sitting longer than I care to think about.
Nobody can come close to building the car you have at the price you’re selling it for including if they’re buying the spare shortblock.
Good luck with the sale and stay safe if you’re still deployed (even if you’re not).
Now I’m going to go look for your threads on the GT350 build and 18 GT build :)
Quick question on the 18 you have pictured above! Is that the Steeda front bumper cover? Looks good and is nice and subtle but makes you look twice for sure.

Ken

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks man .
Heading home but it will be middle of winter in Indiana .
Got very few offers and nothing close to what I think the car is worth .
Hopefully I get to run it the next year but to be honest lately been getting cold feet about trapping 150 plus without safety gear.
As the car sits it will run north of 160 if I turn up the boost .

if it gets to the point I no longer feel comfortable running it , I will be probably get rid of it for whatever I can get.

I know I will probably be giving it away at that point but no point in keeping it if I am not going to race it ....... It can easily be daily driven ... but already drive the 18 GT and GT 350.

Putting in a cage is an option but I fear it would limit the pool of potential buyers even more .

Current motor is flawless with still only a few thousand miles but buyer would still have the option to buy a “spare” long block at a reduced price to go with the car .

They would have their choice of several built “5.2’“ long blocks with either GT 350 or GT heads with upgraded valve springs , and head studs .

The bottom end options range from mild to wild but all 12:1 CR.
1. A couple of non sleeved Gen 1 Voodoo block /Boss crank / Mahle or JE pistons/Manley or Molnar power adder rods /GT or GT 350 heads .

2. Predator block /5.2 crank/ Mahle pistons /Manley rods /GT 350 heads.

3. Sleeved 5.2 block /Boss crank /Diamond pistons /Manley I beam rods with conversion for 12mm head studs /GT heads .

The KB car (grey)with the Tremec would be harder to sell as is. Already deleted the rear seats and it has corbeau racing front seats

It ready has way too much NVH to be a daily driver and it would be the one to convert into a race car .

If I do , I would probably swap the Tremec for a TH400 ... and would still have several “spare “ long blocks even if I sold one with the Hellion car .

Beautiful group of cars! Here is a bump for you if it has not sold yet. Read through the thread detailing the course you’ve had with the Hellion car. I am a firm believer in having a spare motor and even transmission. Learned the hard way when my 4r70 swapped 03 Cobra lost a motor and it ended up sitting longer than I care to think about.
Nobody can come close to building the car you have at the price you’re selling it for including if they’re buying the spare shortblock.
Good luck with the sale and stay safe if you’re still deployed (even if you’re not).
Quick question on the 18 you have pictured above! Is that the Steeda front bumper cover? Looks good and is nice and subtle but makes you look twice for sure.

Ken

Last edited:
OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ken
I got the 18 bumper at Airdesign

I think they make the bumper (or source It ) and steeda just rebadged it .
Below is the link with pictures to why I replaced the OEM.

its subtle but definitely looks better .

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/air-design-18-19-bumper.122357/
Sponsored