Dr. Beasley’s Microsuede Cleaner

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I was searching for cleaners for the Miko suede inserts on my California Special. I found two, Sonax, a brand I know and Dr. Beasley which I know nothing about. Anybody here use their products?
Sponsored

FatPat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I haven't used the microsuede cleaner, but I've always been happy with other Dr. Beasley's products.

1814GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 1971 GMC - 1988 GT - 1989 GT Pro Street - 1991 Vert - 1986 Coupe - 1987 Saleen 47
I use the sonax. I use it more for maintenance ..Their wheel cleaner is decent also.

Boostamoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT
I second the Sonax. I use it on my Nissan with alcantara inserts and it brings it back to life every time. The trick is to not use too much. Apply one pump to a applicator, ideally a sponge type one, and gently rub it into the material. Come back through with a damp microfiber and blot up the dirt it brings to the surface. Afterwards you can lightly agitate it with a brush to make the fabric stand back up.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I use the sonax. I use it more for maintenance ..Their wheel cleaner is decent also.
I second the Sonax. I use it on my Nissan with alcantara inserts and it brings it back to life every time. The trick is to not use too much. Apply one pump to a applicator, ideally a sponge type one, and gently rub it into the material. Come back through with a damp microfiber and blot up the dirt it brings to the surface. Afterwards you can lightly agitate it with a brush to make the fabric stand back up.
Thank you for the recommendations on getting Sonax. I think that's the way i'll go. Also appreciate the use instructions.

coolcobramatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cali Special vert
Another tried and true technique (from the alcantara days) is to use Woolite mixed with water roughly 1 part Woolite to 4 parts water. Spray it on lightly and agitate with a terry towel. It works wonders! Be sure and test anything you try first in an inconspicuous area.
Sponsored