Not open for further replies.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Who cares the guy is a douchebag. Makes his money from a med discharge, and begging his followers for money. Claims to be broke and a week later buys a 15k bike. His install videos suck and his reviews are worse. This post brought to you by Corsa...he's a joke
You seem a little shy, can't you just open up a little and tell us all how you really feel?
555.jpg
Sponsored

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
I subscribed to him but then unsubscribed not too long after. I just found him to be really annoying, on top of crashing the car 3 times I was out lol. Sucks about the engine though, that poor cars been through alot.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure he's learned his lesson and the 5G is the tuition for the local ASE program. Heck my local community college offers Engine 1-2, Fuel System 1-2 etc. He actually might learn something in the process. It's not like he has a day job... I thought these YT "influencers" earned big money.

Sponsored

turboluke9000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrapped Base Mustang GT
Few car youtubers are worth watching, and this idiot is not one of them. The audacity this guy has to repeatedly beg people for money so he can buy more expensive shit and break it is just pathetic.

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
Hey guys, I just go caught going 137 in a school zone and my car got impounded and I got arrested. A ton of people have asked, so here goes: if you want to donate to my attorney fund, please email me at [email protected]

OP
OP
SoCalTim

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
It goes without saying, but whenever you add a power adder to a car, you have to prepare yourself for the possibility of blowing the stock motor.

I know he’s chasing 9 sec quarter miles, and if he can’t afford to repair the motor, then perhaps drag life is not for him, until he is financially able to support the fun.

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Status
Not open for further replies.