Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Title in the U.S. is Ford v. Ferrari
Release date was 8/30/19
Correct on the title however the movie in the US releases Nov 15th.

OP
OP
Rover

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Great interview of Matt Damon by Jay Leno

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
This will be the 1st movie I've been to in 3 1/2 years, unless I hear poor reviews prior to seeing it. As Hollywood tends to glorify things, I believe the documentary "The 24 Hour War" (2016) depicts a far more accurate story.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Not planning on seeing it - at least not in the theater. I despise Matt Damon due to his politics and I'm not giving any of my money to that pig.

I used to really like him back in the Jason Bourne days. But I'll wait and watch this for free some day.

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
Not planning on seeing it - at least not in the theater. I despise Matt Damon due to his politics and I'm not giving any of my money to that pig.

I used to really like him back in the Jason Bourne days. But I'll wait and watch this for free some day.
Is he a loony lefty?

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Is he a loony lefty?
Yes. And I don't normally care much about someone's politics unless the person starts using their fame to try to influence others. Once they do that, I feel I'm supporting an agenda, not just a person.

OP
OP
Rover

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Yes. And I don't normally care much about someone's politics unless the person starts using their fame to try to influence others. Once they do that, I feel I'm supporting an agenda, not just a person.
That's not good... I'll do my best to ignore that.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Yes I am going to see this movie, regardless of my politics.

The Hollywood crowd is all the same, so I guess if you want, you could boycott the lot of them. This goes for the music too. So turn off your TV and radio.
Most of people in the arts all are of the same thought. Everybody has their own beliefs, and I respect theirs.

Whatever happens to the movement for California to form its own union? They got enough signatures. So do it.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Yes I am going to see this movie, regardless of my politics.

The Hollywood crowd is all the same, so I guess if you want, you could boycott the lot of them. This goes for the music too. So turn off your TV and radio.
Most of people in the arts all are of the same thought. Everybody has their own beliefs, and I respect theirs.

Whatever happens to the movement for California to form its own union? They got enough signatures. So do it.
I agree most of them are that way and personal beliefs are personal. Proselytizing is another matter. But I'm not advocating for anyone else to emulate me. Just saying what I think about one guy. Now that he annoys me - he annoys me.

Re. CA a separate country: just think of the tariffs that could be charged! :cwl:

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
A want to throw my shoes every time a go somewhere " the view " is on, you gotta be a woman to even be able to watch 2 minutes of that show. I watch em act, when they talk I change channels.
Sponsored