BMR Rear Springs

ZipGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 White w/ Blue Stripes
Has anyone just installed the rear springs and left the front with stock springs? IF so please chime in and comment. thanks
Sponsored

sKyZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP, 1994 GT 'Vert
I did for about 300 miles. While it didn't hurt anything, the front springs really helped level the car out and the vehicle feels like it's proper now when launching.

OP
OP
ZipGT350

ZipGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicle(s)
I did for about 300 miles. While it didn't hurt anything, the front springs really helped level the car out and the vehicle feels like it's proper now when launching.
Any pictures with just the rear installed? Did it level the car height with the stock fronts? So now you have a full set of BMR springs?

sKyZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP, 1994 GT 'Vert
I have a few pictures on my Instagram (see signature). When I had just the rears in, the front sat higher and had a larger gap than the rears. I now have a full set of BMR drag springs installed.

Also, note that I installed them on my 2019 GT A10. I just noticed that this is the GT350 section. As a peasant, I can't speak much for them.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
A buddy of mine has his setup that way and has run mid 9s like that. I would say its doable especially if you don't want to lower the front because of a splitter. Hit me up at Lethalperformance.com and I can get you squared away on a spring kit if you don't have one already.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ZipGT350

ZipGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicle(s)
A buddy of mine has his setup that way and has run mid 9s like that. I would say its doable especially if you don't want to lower the front because of a splitter. Hit me up at Lethalperformance.com and I can get you squared away on a spring kit if you don't have one already.
Any pictures of that car?