Free Magnaflow Tru X

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Free Magnaflow Tru X. Took it off my car this weekend. it is painted black (by me with hi temp paint) & you will have to have some piping put on it as the muffler shop cut it off a lil weird. I'm in Clay County.
Sponsored

OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
still got it. guy didn't pick it up. Could prob ship it at buyers cost otherwise throwing it away.

Last edited:

Volstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have catless Long Tubes, a Magnaflow Resonated X pipe and Pypes Street Pro axlebacks that are touring type mufflers v very conservative. I wanted things quieter so I added Stainless Bros 12” Resonators and they are straight through so no restriction. Exhaust is much quieter, especially at idle or light throttle. Not sure if they will get you to 95 decibels but they also have 18” ones that might. Best of luck.

OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have catless Long Tubes, a Magnaflow Resonated X pipe and Pypes Street Pro axlebacks that are touring type mufflers v very conservative. I wanted things quieter so I added Stainless Bros 12” Resonators and they are straight through so no restriction. Exhaust is much quieter, especially at idle or light throttle. Not sure if they will get you to 95 decibels but they also have 18” ones that might. Best of luck.
cool, I did total flow 12" resonators welded before the H in the Steeda pipe. It sounds amazing. Loud but super quiet when cruising, not sure on decibel level but its mean again. Also still have the Tru X. Guy didn't pick it up.

OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
/thread
Sponsored