Sponsored

Ford V Ferrari

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
So, me and my buddies had a pretty cool idea of doing a Ford V Ferrari Photoshoot.

We went and parked up outside my local Ferrari dealership and took a set of photos and did some light writing as well.

Just thought I'd share it in here. We captioned it as 'Shots Fired' and #FordvFerrariChallenge Would love to see more guys doing something like this!

Ford Vs Ferrari IG.jpg
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
That’s me on the right!

i’m still in shock you nailed the “ferrari” on the first attempt!

such an epic photo :muscle:

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Y'all

It was off the cuff. We (@Kristian87) knew we were going for a Photoshoot but didn't quite know what and then it came to me over some food. Then it just panned out beautifully. Would love to see this turn into a real rivalry against Ferrari again.

Beetleything

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rocket Ship - Space Cadet :)
They have Ferrari in Nottingham !!! Yikes ! I lived there in the 80's - didn't see many fancy cars back then.... bicycles yes :) Italian Stallions - no.

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They have Ferrari in Nottingham !!! Yikes ! I lived there in the 80's - didn't see many fancy cars back then.... bicycles yes :) Italian Stallions - no.
Yes sir. Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin. They are all here. Nottingham has changed quite a bit. We have Trams too! Most dealerships are in this area just past the QMC either side of Clifton Blvd

Audi, BMW, Honda, Mini, Nissan, Ford, Mazda, Vauxhall and obviously the three above.
Sponsored