Introduce yourself!!

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Hey all. I'm Lynn. I currently have a 13 GT Brembo package that has been my baby. I didn't have much interest in the S550 until the PP2 came out, now that's all I can think about. I've been lurking here for some time learning what I can and thanks to what I have learned here, I may soon be getting a new PP1 or PP2, so I thought it was time to join the site.
I'm a police officer; retired from one department, and currently working at another. I retired from the training unit in the first Dept., and one of my certifications was a driving instructor. Now I'm far from an expert, and I'll admit I probably don't know what I'm talking about, but I do love to drive, and I love driving performance cars even more.
My first car was a 1970 Dodge Challenger 340, 4bbl, 4 speed. I loved that car. After a few trucks, I got a 1985 Z28 305 TPI with an auto. It was fun but I needed a truck. After a few more trucks and my current F250 that is my daily driver, I finally managed to get a car just for fun, and I chose my current Mustang. It's been a great ride, but not perfect. The S550 Mustang PP1 or PP2 with Magnaride seem to address the few Issues I have with the 2013.
Anyway, I'm a white Anglo-Saxon male, conservative/libertarian gun owning Christian, but I'm not here to talk about any of that stuff. I'm here to talk about Mustangs and everything associated with them and maybe other cars too, and that's it. I don't tweeter, or faceplant, and don't ask me to like you if I don't know you. I love everyone, and other than a few individuals I hate no one. I'm also not very computer smart (old guy that was told not to touch the computer when I was young), but if my avatar shows up, that's about as accurate a picture and attitude of me as I can get.
Hope ya'll are as glad to have me as I am to be here.
I'll shut up now.
Sponsored

Phatpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Howdy,

My name is Glenn and I live in Oklahoma. I just picked up a brand new 2019 GT PP1 in Magnetic with the 6 speed manual. Wow is all I can say. This is my 7th V-8 powered Mustang (4 Fox bodies, 1 SN-95 and 1 S-197 previously) and this one beats all the others, hands down. Very happy 51 year old, lol.

24ER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ewen
Vehicle(s)
GT350, F-150
Vehicle Showcase
C0A10735-2494-4FE9-8F60-B827B084928F.jpeg
B20FF663-55E9-4846-AE67-8ACD32E0F530.jpeg
Hi all, my name is Ewen and I live in Abu Dhabi. I have had a 15 GT in the past and absolutely loved it so I managed to get hold of the last 18 GT350 that was for sale at the garage here. It didn’t disappoint, both my wife and I are smitten with it.
I have had a few Fordies in my time starting with a MkII Fiesta then a Focus ST, Expedition EL and a F-150 Lariat that I still own. Other things like Spec C Subaru’s, M5, Cayman S, Cooper S’s. But nothing that comes close to the sound of the GT350! It’s sound for the soul!

Zeb8806

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zeb
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium PP
Hi all! New member from Rock Island Il. Long story short but a good friend passed a year and a half ago and I purchased his 2015 Mustang GT premium PP. super stoked to own it and continue down the path he started with it. I had an old 5.0 fox for a short time and an 04 Gto, holy hell have cars progressed. Love this thing so far and hoping to add some boost before too long. Anyways, every one loves pictures.
EA0C0A29-80AC-4877-AFD7-A977E2A51E4B.jpeg

Sponsored

Mr. Shush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2014 F150, 2014 Explorer, 2001 Excursion, 2001 F250XL, 2006 Escape
New, old guy checking in from So Jersey. Decided to join now that I have a '19, albeit temporarily.
First time ever leasing, as well as being down 4 (or more) cylinders.
Out of retirement for now, so, plan is use this Mustang for my 40 mile daily commuter. If all goes well, my daughter will take over lease in 2) years and I'll get the Mustang I really wanted.
In the meanwhile, I am enjoying the fuel savings. Much better than the F150 5.0, and the V10 Excursion that now spend their time in the barn.
IMG_2334 - Edited (1).jpg

LarryBinSJC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 Need for Green
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy. I'm LarryB. Been sitting quietly sitting in the background, i.e. lurking, and figured it was time to introduce myself.
56 living in SWFL. Joined the G6 family back in June. Ordered my GT Premium PP1 in January but the build was delayed a few months because of the steering wheel strike. Just had a total knee replacement (old hockey injury finally caught up with me) and just got back behind the wheel after about a month driving the wife's Nissan Rogue around. Actually much more comfortable in the Mustang once I get in it. It's the getting in that's been the problem. Finally got enough flexibility to get in without too much trouble and boy did I miss this car.

She's Need for Green, blacked out badges, and finally swapped the chrome lugs for black this very afternoon. Never going to understand why they use chrome lug nuts on black wheels. Ceramic tint in a 30 to stay legal. No other mods as of yet and only have a couple of things planned. She's my daily driver so I'm not planning anything radical. If and when that changes there's a supercharger in her future!
IMG_20190921_191753545.jpg

LarryBinSJC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 Need for Green
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All, I’m Mark from South Wales, UK. Recently picked up my first mustang. A new 219 GT in “Need For Green”. Have had a permanent smile on my face ever since

Car.png
I see you are a persons of sophistication. Need for Green FTW!
Planning on swapping the badges for black? Makes a big difference. Just put black lug nuts on mine today. Fully dechromed now except for the pony emblems on the wheel hub covers which I actually like.

Last edited:

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2020 Ford Raptor
Well, after back surgery, it was hard getting in and out of my 18 Corvette so I decided to get a 2019 GT. Drove 2 hours to find a manual equipped the way I wanted. Worked out a deal on a Black 6Spd GT just offloaded the day before and then out of nowhere was told the price was going up $7500 because it was supposed to undergo RTR transformation. Told them I didn't want any of that stuff, and walked out. Actually walked out twice.
Turns out, I got all the RTR cosmetics that were already installed for the original price we negotiated. Car looks and drives great.
Don't miss the Vette.
IMG_2374.jpg
IMG_2376.jpg

Snowwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2017 Expedition, 2019 Honda Civic
Greetings from East Tennessee. 66 years old, previously owned a GT Mustang. Think it was a 1986 model and bought it new. Have owned Corvettes since 2001.
2013 (supercharged Grand Sport)
The GT 500 has my interest. Not buying a new sports car until 2021 so came here to learn. If a dealer will order one exactly as I spec out for MSRP or less it will be a difficult decision compared to a C8 2LT Coupe.
Drive safe.

Last edited:

Sponsored

imxz28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clark
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 2021 Tacoma Sport
Clark from Tulsa here:
Red Bow Tie turns Blue Oval... So far so good. Just picked up a 2019 GT with Performance Pack.
Whipple will go on in the spring.
Former Z28 with Vortech, multiple Vettes, 2001 Coupe, 2008 Z06, 2015 w/721hp.

Looking forward to my Black GT to push 700+BHP. Again, so far so good. Happy to be here!

JimsFury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT (Grabber Lime), 1996 Ford Ranger
Hi All, I’m Mark from South Wales, UK. Recently picked up my first mustang. A new 219 GT in “Need For Green”. Have had a permanent smile on my face ever since

Car.png
Looks exactly like mine except for the right hand drive.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
See how language evolves? Back in the day, "NFG" meant "No Freaking Good"!

Cheers!

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hello. Just joined. My name is Raul. Ral is just fine too. I have a 2018 Mustang GT manual and base. It's my first mustang so been having fun doing mods. I haven't done engine mods, but some exterior, springs, lockout kit, wheels and tires, H pipe. Power mods will come soon. I also own a 2019 Corvette stingray and a 2018 Colorado truck. My daily is the truck and the corvette is my first as well. I am 44 years old and finally getting the cars I wanted because hey, I am not geting younger. Here are some pics, looking forward to learning some things on this forum...thanks for the add.
20190928_184524.jpg
Screenshot_20190512-191327.png
Sponsored