Replacing fuel lines in stock hat

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 procharged mustang gt
Anyone have any success replacing fuel lines in the stock gt or gt350 hats? What kind of hose/clamps did you use?

I have a broken line that i need to replace and i'm not sure what would be best...it needs to be E85 compatible.
Sponsored

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
This is probably what you want but it's about $40 for a foot like this. I was going to use this to replace the plastic hose that connects the pump to the actuator or whatever it is but I was able to ratchet down the plastic hose enough that it hasn't come off again. As far as clamps I used hose clamps but put two on each side. One on each side had the hose come off twice.

IMG_20191028_094219.jpg

OP
OP
Bmaughan

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 procharged mustang gt
This is probably what you want but it's about $40 for a foot like this. I was going to use this to replace the plastic hose that connects the pump to the actuator or whatever it is but I was able to ratchet down the plastic hose enough that it hasn't come off again. As far as clamps I used hose clamps but put two on each side. One on each side had the hose come off twice.

IMG_20191028_094219.jpg
Super helpful.. thank you! So were they worm gear hose clamps? Do you think any stainless type hold up in a tank of e85?

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
No idea on that, maybe someone else can chime in. They were just normal hose clamps yeah. But if they hold up in gas they should in e85
Sponsored