Sponsored

Car Crash...Rear Ended...Insurance Question

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
OK guys, got in a car accident a few days ago. Got nailed from behind fairly solid sitting still in traffic. Car is totaled (not the Shelby, my DD). I’m not going to sue anyone, not looking for handouts, none of that. But, I’m legitimately having some neck pain and some queasiness from the accident. (It’s odd, I kinda feel like I’m on the edge of being car sick most of the day). I’ve never been down this path before. What’s next? What’s gonna happen? Settlement, or some type of offer? I have excellent health insurance so do I need anything from the at fault insurance co? How does this all play out?
Sponsored

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
From past experience, document EVERYTHING you're feeling. If don't bring it up now, there's almost no way to bring a claim later on.

You may have a concussion. May sure you see your doctor asap and keep him/her informed on anything that changes with your health.

My wife was in a roll over in 2001, and still has some minor issues. Nothing major, more of a hassle / aggravation issue.

Good luck and get well.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
OK guys, got in a car accident a few days ago. Got nailed from behind fairly solid sitting still in traffic. Car is totaled (not the Shelby, my DD). I’m not going to sue anyone, not looking for handouts, none of that. But, I’m legitimately having some neck pain and some queasiness from the accident. (It’s odd, I kinda feel like I’m on the edge of being car sick most of the day). I’ve never been down this path before. What’s next? What’s gonna happen? Settlement, or some type of offer? I have excellent health insurance so do I need anything from the at fault insurance co? How does this all play out?
You need to get yourself checked out medically. Not a chiropractor
Hopefully you have a police report
Tend to your injury(s) first
You have time on dealing with the other party involved and who else you want to get involved
Sponsored