Sponsored

BMC GT350 Track Pack spoiler FOR CONVERTIBLES!!!!!!!

Turbomark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Update: Received confirmation from BMC on 9/25 that the spoiler would be returned for a refund and UPS would be picking up the spoiler on 9/30 or 10/1...no call no show from UPS. Reached out to BMC late afternoon of 10/1 and they said they would contact the manufacturer again. Nothing yesterday. I get deliveries almost daily from UPS for work related items so I asked the UPS driver, he said nothing in their notes about a pending pick-up. Emailed BMC again today and no response. Hope this isnā€™t taking a bad turn for the even worse.
Sponsored

Turbomark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Update: UPS picked up the spoiler on Friday last week for return. It's scheduled to arrive at manufacturer tomorrow. They said it could take 10-14 business days for refund. Crossing fingers they don't go dark on me.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Update: UPS picked up the spoiler on Friday last week for return. It's scheduled to arrive at manufacturer tomorrow. They said it could take 10-14 business days for refund. Crossing fingers they don't go dark on me.

Let me know, I'll send an email too, tell them I'm an owner and I highly recommended their product.

Turbomark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Let me know, I'll send an email too, tell them I'm an owner and I highly recommended their product.
Thanks, man! I really appreciate the offer. I will keep you updated. I want to give them every opportunity to do the right thing.

Alerotaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Has anyone found a Carbon Fiber Spolier we can use? I like the Hurst style and the GT350.. but wife wants the CF look

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Thanks, man! I really appreciate the offer. I will keep you updated. I want to give them every opportunity to do the right thing.
Did you ever get this sorted out?

Has anyone found a Carbon Fiber Spolier we can use? I like the Hurst style and the GT350.. but wife wants the CF look
Well, I might have suggested the BMC product, but I'd wait and see if @Turbomark ever gets his issue resolved. If the product shows up and meets your expectations, it's excellent, but it sounds like getting any kind of after-the-sale response to problems is a bit of a problem.

Turbomark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Did you ever get this sorted out?

Well, I might have suggested the BMC product, but I'd wait and see if @Turbomark ever gets his issue resolved. If the product shows up and meets your expectations, it's excellent, but it sounds like getting any kind of after-the-sale response to problems is a bit of a problem.
Unfortunately, no. UPS confirmed that the manufacturer received the return package on 10/8. Not getting any response via email from Bruno at BMC. Iā€™m planning on calling BMC this upcoming week to get someone on the phone and press for an update.

Turbomark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Quick update. After calling BMC on Monday and following up again today, they told me the refund has been processed on their end and should post to my bank account in the next 2-3 days. Crossing fingers that I can soon be done with this process and no more babysitting it. After all, itā€™s been nearly a month.

I know I likely received the exception vs the rule on this product. Iā€™m sure itā€™s a great spoiler. I think both manufacturing and BMC could do a much better job with their customer service and speed, but they are most likely a small company, wearing many hats. As long as my refund processes like they claim, I have no ill will toward them and wouldnā€™t be afraid to purchase from them in the future.

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
It really sucks that this happened to your order and that you had to deal with this - they really are a great spoiler for the vert.

Hopefully you'll have better luck with whatever you choose instead.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
So I guess you're going to look elsewhere? I mean, I don't know if I would try again given that mediocre-at-best customer service, but I guess the odds are in your favor of receiving a good one this time :)

Sponsored

Turbomark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
So I guess you're going to look elsewhere? I mean, I don't know if I would try again given that mediocre-at-best customer service, but I guess the odds are in your favor of receiving a good one this time :)
Refund actually posted to my bank account today, so all good. Thanks again for your offer to support if needed. Going to hold off on buying again, for now. Sometimes Iā€™m still on the fence about whether I like the larger spoiler or my blade spoiler more.

philipchai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible Premium (Lightning Blue)
Side shots. As you wish.
temporary.jpg
Hi Jeff, I really love the spoiler you have in your car! I have a 2018 mustang ecoboost convertible, do you think that would fit too? Also would it fit the OEM holes? I think my car has the factory small little spoiler on it...

OP
OP
Jeffola

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Hi Jeff, I really love the spoiler you have in your car! I have a 2018 mustang ecoboost convertible, do you think that would fit too? Also would it fit the OEM holes? I think my car has the factory small little spoiler on it...
I do. Iā€™d ask BMC but Iā€™d guess yes. The sheet metal looks similar. Having said that I also think the holes on the trunk will need to be opened up a tad

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Trunks should be identical across convertibles (heck, the whole back 2/3rds of the car is the same across model lines, i.e., convertible EB/GT or coupe EB/GT/GT350/GT500).

I think I read that two of the holes from the OEM spoiler line up, but there's two additional fastener points on the wing that don't, so it's either don't use, or drill. I was a PP car, so no wing, figured if I'm drilling 2 holes, might as well drill 4 :D

I love mine, and the convertible specific fitment was excellent (vs. the slightly off kilter coupe-also-fits-convertibles wings). Thanks as always to Jeff for originally finding this.

OP
OP
Jeffola

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Trunks should be identical across convertibles (heck, the whole back 2/3rds of the car is the same across model lines, i.e., convertible EB/GT or coupe EB/GT/GT350/GT500).

I think I read that two of the holes from the OEM spoiler line up, but there's two additional fastener points on the wing that don't, so it's either don't use, or drill. I was a PP car, so no wing, figured if I'm drilling 2 holes, might as well drill 4 :D

I love mine, and the convertible specific fitment was excellent (vs. the slightly off kilter coupe-also-fits-convertibles wings).
The trunk lids on the fastback are not the same as the convertible. Thats why this was such a great find. Still love mine.
Sponsored