Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Looking to go E85 on that sweet boosted setup you put on? Well, look no further.. We have plenty of coyote hats in stock and ready to build you a full fuel system.
We have a series of videos explaining our fuel systems and the in-and-outs of them. If you're interested, drop me a message and we'll get you the forum discount on a setup.

We use a triple 465 setup in our shop '18 that has ran 8's so far in the 1/4 mile. Simple install, quality parts, and the best value around. We've made fuel systems for a decade and thousands of customers have used them.

Blog post on our fuel systems:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/info/fuel-system

hat_zpsxlhbtace.jpg

Available pump options:
fuel-pump-flow-chart_zps4r9lml1u.jpg
Sponsored

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
If FORE is by most considered the "standard" for a high end system, how is yours different? I like that it has a billet fuel hat and not the modified plastic.

..I haven't installed a fuel system in an S550 so I have no opinion on one vs. another. I'm just basing my question on my friend who's make 1k with the FORE and the last couple years of reading here.

OP
OP
Logan@Lethal

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
If FORE is by most considered the "standard" for a high end system, how is yours different? I like that it has a billet fuel hat and not the modified plastic.

..I haven't installed a fuel system in an S550 so I have no opinion on one vs. another. I'm just basing my question on my friend who's make 1k with the FORE and the last couple years of reading here.
We utilize fragola lines, a billet hat/fittings, walbro pumps, and an extremely easy to use harness. Our fuel rails are also billet. Both systems will make plenty of power, but since we make our own, we're able to offer them at a lower cost than those who middle-man with Fore. We made about 1400hp with our system & triple 465 on our old GT500. Our fuel systems are extremely popular among the Cobra/Coyote guys and are constantly working towards improving them. We're looking at the new Walbro pumps now as they should fit, but just want to test before we release them.

fuelforfire87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Will there be any black friday/thanksgiving sales? I am looking to replace my Sai Li fuel system in my 14 GT with a proper return fuel system now that I have a built motor and trans.

LethalBlake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
Will there be any black friday/thanksgiving sales? I am looking to replace my Sai Li fuel system in my 14 GT with a proper return fuel system now that I have a built motor and trans.
Yes we will have a awesome sale coming up next month on our Fuel Systems among tons of brands as well :)

Sponsored

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
What would you recommend for a 2018 Gen5 that’s put down 978 RWHP already using the Fore system? I ask because right now I have the twin pump system and the controller that activates the second pump under boost. Does your system run both or three pumps all the time? Does your system use the factory FPDM purple/green or yellow/gray wire? What price is your kit?

thanks,

fuelforfire87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
What would you recommend for a 2018 Gen5 that’s put down 978 RWHP already using the Fore system? I ask because right now I have the twin pump system and the controller that activates the second pump under boost. Does your system run both or three pumps all the time? Does your system use the factory FPDM purple/green or yellow/gray wire? What price is your kit?

thanks,
I am curious about this as well. I would imagine you could wire the pumps either way (either all pumps always on or the secondary pump(s) activate only under boost) but there was nothing in the product description or install documents to indicate this.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150

thanks,
Hey Brent,
Our triple pump system can be run with 2 pumps full time and the third on a hobbs switch or 3 pumps at all times. We have ours setup on our car to run 3 pumps full time and haven't had any issues whatsoever. The car is driven on the street and the the track.

For the wiring you can set it up either way. You'll just need to make your tuner aware which wire you're using if you want the car to prime like stock instead of running full time with the accessory power on.

Here's a link to our Whipple specific setup. It will be on sale here shortly for Black Friday / Cyber Monday.
https://www.lethalperformance.com/l...-style-fuel-system-whipple-superchargers.html
18_fs_norails_1_.png

Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks!

King138

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Performance Pack GT
Used a lethal performance fuel system on my Cobra and had zero issues with it. I was very satisfied with the quality of it as well. If anyone is on the fence and money is a factor, go with the lethal kit and don’t look back.

Last edited:

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Used a lethal performance fuel system on my Cobra and has zero issues with it. I was very satisfied with the quality of it as well. If anyone was on the fence and money was a factor, go with the lethal kit and don’t look back.
Thanks for the awesome feedback! We really appreciate it.

OP
OP
Logan@Lethal

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple

thanks,

Putting down 1100hp with this setup as well Brent!
Feel free to message me with any further questions.

Boosted5.2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julio
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang gt350
Looking to go E85 on that sweet boosted setup you put on? Well, look no further.. We have plenty of coyote hats in stock and ready to build you a full fuel system.
We have a series of videos explaining our fuel systems and the in-and-outs of them. If you're interested, drop me a message and we'll get you the forum discount on a setup.

We use a triple 465 setup in our shop '18 that has ran 8's so far in the 1/4 mile. Simple install, quality parts, and the best value around. We've made fuel systems for a decade and thousands of customers have used them.

Blog post on our fuel systems:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/info/fuel-system

hat_zpsxlhbtace.jpg

Available pump options:
fuel-pump-flow-chart_zps4r9lml1u.jpg
I’m looking at upgrading my fuel system on my 17 gt350, what kind of forum discounts are we talking about? & what exactly would you recommend? Car has a P1SC blower on it, trying to make a bit more power but also want room to grow. Pretty much want to do the fuel system right & only do it once.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m looking at upgrading my fuel system on my 17 gt350, what kind of forum discounts are we talking about? & what exactly would you recommend? Car has a P1SC blower on it, trying to make a bit more power but also want room to grow. Pretty much want to do the fuel system right & only do it once.
Sent you a message!
Sponsored