Sponsored

When is the "embargo" lifted and when will "real people" deliveries start?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Thanks, as always, Tom and is this one consoyvative enuf? :-)
Yes, that's it! That ought to keep you out of trouble.....

That would be a day in the life when the GT500 hits the showroom in London, Paris, or Brussels.

Definitely SFW. Probably SFWIT (safe for work in Tehran).

43874.jpg

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
Good news, according to Car and Driver, their GT500 review drops Tuesday morning! :rockon:

4F0826AF-9BD4-4144-B25B-9E8980AA32A2.jpeg

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Beautiful.

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
So how quickly will their be a discussion started to pick that review apart on Tuesday? Im guessing 100 messages before I go to work Tuesday am.
Its going to be an exciting week for sure!

jcartwright734

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dream car
So how quickly will their be a discussion started to pick that review apart on Tuesday? Im guessing 100 messages before I go to work Tuesday am.
Its going to be an exciting week for sure!
Honestly, any gripe they have will be magnified X1000 by a certain faction. That faction will try to tell everyone why the GT500 is overpriced and why the C8 is so much better for 59995. Mind you the ZL1 won't be mentioned at all, as it will be blown away. Goal Posts moved!

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
Honestly, any gripe they have will be magnified X1000 by a certain faction. That faction will try to tell everyone why the GT500 is overpriced and why the C8 is so much better for 59995. Mind you the ZL1 won't be mentioned at all, as it will be blown away. Goal Posts moved!
After all this time it had better blow the Zl1 away, though the numbers don't really indicate such. If not, it will rightfully deserve to be called out on it. That's what car guys do. As a ZL1 owner, I'll probably be looking to get one at some point, despite being labeled a troll here over and over. I won't be the first in line this go around though. Ford's quality over the last few years has me weary.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
After all this time it had better blow the Zl1 away, though the numbers don't really indicate such. If not, it will rightfully deserve to be called out on it. That's what car guys do. As a ZL1 owner, I'll probably be looking to get one at some point, despite being labeled a troll here over and over. I won't be the first in line this go around though. Ford's quality over the last few years has me weary.
Just once it would be nice to see you post something positive about the GT500 instead of coming on here with your continual negative comments.

Take a look at your most recent post suggesting that the performance numbers of the GT500 will not live up to expectations, talking about car guys calling out various models or performance numbers and you being weary about Ford's quality in recent years.

Based on all of your constant negative comments, being a present ZL1 owner and doubting/questioning GT500 performance numbers without even giving the GT500 its day in court and you wonder why you continue to take heat on this forum?

You and I have spent some time together and I consider you an intelligent individual but suggest that you need to lighten up on your attitude after which time I suggest that your time on this forum will be much more positive for you.

:)

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I'm die hard Ford but my brand also disappoints me greatly in the past few years. You have the right to your opinion, especially concerns with quality. They are after all putting a plastic knob in place of a shifter in this car, the same knob you'll find on any base model Edge SUV. so yeah... and don't get me started on how poorly body panels line up, stuff like that. :)

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Just once it would be nice to see you post something positive about the GT500 instead of coming on here with your continual negative comments.

Take a look at your most recent post suggesting that the performance numbers of the GT500 will not live up to expectations, talking about car guys calling out various models or performance numbers and you being weary about Ford's quality in recent years.

Based on all of your constant negative comments, being a present ZL1 owner and doubting/questioning GT500 performance numbers without even giving the GT500 its day in court and you wonder why you continue to take heat on this forum?

You and I have spent some time together and I consider you an intelligent individual but suggest that you need to lighten up on your attitude after which time I suggest that your time on this forum will be much more positive for you.

:)
Bro. From one die hard to obviously another....are brand doesn't exactly put out quality like they used to, so I read it as brave to be a ZL1 owner and speaking up. This new GT500 isn't loved by all...not even close.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
After all this time it had better blow the Zl1 away, though the numbers don't really indicate such.care to elaborate, since the #s decimate it in ALL area's? If not, it will rightfully deserve to be called out on it. -no change from now-That's what car guys do. As a ZL1 owner, I'll probably be looking to get one at some point, despite being labeled a troll here over and over. I won't be the first in line this go around though. Ford's quality over the last few years has me weary. but Gm's doesnt?
Aaaaaand the review doesnt even have to drop for it to begin.. or should I say continue..

A reminder, as always, magazine reviews are not worth the paper they are ( were) printed on. What matters is what happens when customers get their cars. Even the data i get this weekend from the track tour should be taken with a grain of salt, as they could just as easily be ringer cars like GM does * 550rwhp but 121mph trap speeds lololol. nice try GM

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
This new GT500 isn't loved by all...not even close.
Mike: That may be true among the non Shelby enthusiasts but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that it IS true about the vast majorty of people in this particular Forum. Your opinion is CLEARLY in the minority.

Maybe it's time to switch brands?
Sponsored