@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Does NAV show up in the screen if i have apple play but my sync 3 doesnt have a nav?
Not sure about car play but, again this only started working once I installed a sync 3.4 APIM. The Sync 3.0 APIM didn't show any of the nav stuff on the dash with Android auto.
Sponsored

prj_tchalla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost Convertible
Not sure about car play but, again this only started working once I installed a sync 3.4 APIM. The Sync 3.0 APIM didn't show any of the nav stuff on the dash with Android auto.
Where did you purchase the 3.4 APIM?

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase

Todd00000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Since I mostly listen to books on tape during my commute I've settled on installing a powered sub in the trunk.
Where is the best place to run power cables to the trunk?

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
A question for those who installed the digital gauge on a 301A or lesser equipment group with manual transmission. Did this give you the "Performance Shift" indicator options like in this video?

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
A question for those who installed the digital gauge on a 301A or lesser equipment group with manual transmission. Did this give you the "Performance Shift" indicator options like in this video?
i left a comment on that to see how they did it. Says it is installed on a 2015

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
It's a programmed thing. I always program it in for my kits no matter the options.

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I leave it on all the time. It takes some adjustment coming from the 4.6 vs the coyote with 3.73 gears. It redlines quick comparitively.

Sponsored

valentin78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
valentin
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang roush3
hi i got a 2019 roush and when i tried to connect to the car thru obd after installing the digital cluster it gave an error saying that needs pcm number or Forscan not loading due to ECU/PCM Strategy not being found any advice pls thank you

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Been a while since I have done this but did you get the adapter with the switch? Is it what mode you are in?

hi i got a 2019 roush and when i tried to connect to the car thru obd after installing the digital cluster it gave an error saying that needs pcm number or Forscan not loading due to ECU/PCM Strategy not being found any advice pls thank you

valentin78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
valentin
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang roush3
that came with the kit but i didnt wanted to use that cheapo so i got the OBDLink MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth
and only debug mode is checked thx

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Hey folks I’ve been creeping on this thread for a while now. First off huge thanks to Sam and everyone that put in the work to figure out this awesome mod.

For those looking to save some cash, the digital cluster can be sourced on eBay. There is a seller that’s selling for $895 with no core. I bought mine from him and it is factory new, never been programmed or installed.

I sourced the rest of the parts from White Bear Lake Ford. Placed my order yesterday and already received shipping notification on all parts. They do have the best prices.

Can’t wait to get this installed!
DDA8D30B-B6F4-42B0-B013-355BD9F2751F.png
Sponsored