bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I don't know where you came up with that. I have two RS's. No acceleration complaints with either. Other than on a dry sunny day an RS will more than likely eat the GT for lunch.
So your saying you wait for it to snow. And then call ever gt in the neighborhood out? That's kinda like sayin my 200hp jeep would stomp your rs. If we raced across a corn field.:giggle:
Sponsored

slag1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
I don't know where you came up with that. I have two RS's. No acceleration complaints with either. Other than on a dry sunny day an RS will more than likely eat the GT for lunch at part-throttle.
Fixed it for you...

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
No what I’m saying is in the real world the RS not only holds it own in dry weather but if it’s not dry and sunny it will eat most cars for lunch. If you haven’t driven one you don’t have a clue.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
The only thing that could've even been remotely interpreted that way was the statement of it being lighter in the front (which it is) and that feels better "to me" on the roads that I drive.

Nowhere in my post did I claim an Ecoboost was a better performance vehicle than a GT and I fail to see the value of you trying to 1up everything I said with "but a GT can do better."
Sheesh, some people are just too sensitive.....Not sure you really read my post or any posts in this thread, if you did, you would know I have only respect for owners of EB's and the platform itself. If anything, the sales of EB's pay the lion's share of improvements year over year for the Mustang.

Bald Menace

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Menace
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2 king Cobra
No what I’m saying is in the real world the RS not only holds it own in dry weather but if it’s not dry and sunny it will eat most cars for lunch. If you haven’t driven one you don’t have a clue.
if it's not dry out i'm thinking a Geo metro has a shot .. but who cares.. it's wet and not the time to be driving stupid.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Im with you. Anyone driving like an asshole in bad weather needs to grow up. My jeep toasts a GT in the rain or snow. But im not racing one. And I'm still drive like its snowing out.:facepalm:I dont know what kind of clue you'd need for that?

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Im with you. Anyone driving like an asshole in bad weather needs to grow up. My jeep toasts a GT in the rain or snow. But im not racing one. And I'm still drive like its snowing out.:facepalm:I dont know what kind of clue you'd need for that?
That’s the kind of response I would expect from someone that can only drive 1320ft. in a straight line on a sunny day. Give me a break! The RS is the same rain or shine. Your Jeep would be a joke.

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
That’s the kind of response I would expect from someone that can only drive 1320ft. in a straight line on a sunny day. Give me a break! The RS is the same rain or shine. Your Jeep would be a joke.
Hmm, logic says performance most certainly isn't the same rain or shine. AWD doesn't do squat when you are driving too fast in the rain and rear end the truck in front of you.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Another childish reply. Go play in the rain. Skippy. If your to much of a child to understand there is a time and a place for everything. And when it's raining or snowing is not THE TIME. And a public street is NOT THE PLACE. I cant help you.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
If your even close to stock, I think this would give your RS a run for its money rain or shine or snow or through a corn field.

full.jpg

Sponsored

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
I don't know where you came up with that. I have two RS's. No acceleration complaints with either. Other than on a dry sunny day an RS will more than likely eat the GT for lunch.
sorry, i'm not big on racing around in the rain

falk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT Premium Fastback PP1 with all of the goodies, 06 mountaineer, 03 expedition EB, and a couple of old Clark forklifts.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
sorry, i'm not big on racing around in the rain
I take my Malibu hellcat hunting every-time it rains. Cats don’t like water.

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another childish reply. Go play in the rain. Skippy. If your to much of a child to understand there is a time and a place for everything. And when it's raining or snowing is not THE TIME. And a public street is NOT THE PLACE. I cant help you.
So you only drive your car one day a week in one place? Must be real enjoyable.

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If your even close to stock, I think this would give your RS a run for its money rain or shine or snow or through a corn field.

full.jpg
Corn field maybe. Other than that I don't think so.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.