• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Who's Got An Extra OEM 18-19 Grill?

OP
OP
NoVaGT

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I think as many that don’t want to admit it have inadvertently started a manual trans car in gear at least once during ownership.

Doesn’t look real bad from the pic - based on your initial post I was expecting much, much worse. You’re definitely very lucky it was just a bump and not a much more forceful push into the wall.

The edges where it looks scuffed you can buff that out and might not look as pronounced. I’ve had some scuffs on prior flip cars where that type of damage could be buffed, touched up, light scuff to level the touch up and then buff again and it is not noticeable. I know from OUR perspective being car enthusiasts it would still be noticeable to US, but I’m just saying an attempt at buffing could reduce some of the pain.

Have you tried sourcing a take off bumper cover on eBay? There’s always quite a few and you may be able to get the same exact color for less than the labor/paint process. If you do go that route and find one, then sell yours to offset some of the cost.
I am thinking of touch-up paint, and then some buffing/polishing, rather than painting the entire clip. The damage really isn't that bad, but the clip will have to come off to do it properly, since the damage is right on the edges around the grill(e).

If the grill could be replaced without removing the front clip, that would save a lot of time too.

Does anyone have detailed info on removing the front clip?
Sponsored

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
always give it a wiggle.
Sponsored