What Car Wash Wax Products are you using I like the Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
The most amazing wax I ever used on metallic paint was the Jax Wax ceramic wax, I used it on my old tuxedo black ford flex... I had so many people thinking it was a new paint job. It went from tuxedo black to bass boat black, the metallic was insane and I highly recommend it to anyone. I used it on my oxford white mustang and last a long time. Available on amazon, it makes metallic insane. wish I could post a lil video clip to show it. Maybe I can upload it to youtube n post a link. I did order the nre turtle wax ceramic spray as posted above off amazon and doesnt get released till mid november but the ice stuff works great, however I apply it quite often. I did do my PP1 wheels with it, still have the stock brake pads as I havent had time to change em to the power stop ones yet but lemme tell ya, doing the wheels with that quick really cut down the brake dust so I am a believer on the new turtlewax stuff. two thumbs up!!! I wanna see it on the magnetic gray mustang. Posted on utube
Sponsored

Last edited:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been using the HCW for a few months now (Magnetic vehicle).
I didn’t bother to clay bar before the initial application (although I’m in the process of doing that right now) and applied it using the correct technique.
The gloss is ridiculous!
I’ve been applying a very small amount at each weekly wash. Roughly one squirt per panel.
A colleague asked me recently if I’d polished my car....I explained that it hasn’t been waxed/clayed/anything vaguely similar for more than 6 months.
Let’s just say he’s now getting some.

iBookmaster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red Ecoboost Premium
I’ve been using the HCW for a few months now (Magnetic vehicle).
I didn’t bother to clay bar before the initial application (although I’m in the process of doing that right now) and applied it using the correct technique.
The gloss is ridiculous!
I’ve been applying a very small amount at each weekly wash. Roughly one squirt per panel.
A colleague asked me recently if I’d polished my car....I explained that it hasn’t been waxed/clayed/anything vaguely similar for more than 6 months.
Let’s just say he’s now getting some.

I have to say I like Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax best too. I’ll never use a paste wax or any that has to dry/haze over again!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Does the Meguiar’s spray on Ceramic cause any streaking or staining of:

1) Glass
2) Black rubber surfaces around doors/glass
3) Black ABS textured plastics (ie: rockers, front/rear valances, etc)
4) Black center section of rear decklid

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Does the Meguiar’s spray on Ceramic cause any streaking or staining of:

1) Glass
2) Black rubber surfaces around doors/glass
3) Black ABS textured plastics (ie: rockers, front/rear valances, etc)
4) Black center section of rear decklid

1. No. I use a glass polishing cloth as a final step on all exterior glass. Acts like supercharged rainx. I hardly every use wipers

2. None I've noticed at all.

3. I try to keep it off the exterior black plastics (simply because I use Cover All wiped on with a cloth) but no it does not.

4. Nope - works well on the decklid. In fact, when my car gets dirty, I now notice the dirt on the top of the rear bumper cover right where it meets the panel / trunk lid - not on the rear decklid like I did before using it.

Sponsored

raydog1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Finally got around to using the new Turtle Wax Hybrid stuff 2 weeks ago. Did this:

1. Wash with Mr. Pink
2. Griots Clay Sponge
3. Iron X
4. Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Polish & Wax (using a DA)
5. Waited 24hrs and applied Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating

The new Turtle Wax line is legit! 2 weeks and 3 rainstorms later and the car still looks great. Everything rolls off of it nicely.

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Finally got around to using the new Turtle Wax Hybrid stuff 2 weeks ago. Did this:

1. Wash with Mr. Pink
2. Griots Clay Sponge
3. Iron X
4. Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Polish & Wax (using a DA)
5. Waited 24hrs and applied Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating

The new Turtle Wax line is legit! 2 weeks and 3 rainstorms later and the car still looks great. Everything rolls off of it nicely.

Agree!! Used it on my son’s new 2019 Ranger.
Wash
Clay Bar
Polish with Meguiars D302 with orange Lake Country pad
Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray.

I have also used the Ceramic Wet Wax as a drying aid on the Mustang which has DPC Shield and turned out great.

warthog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 5.0 Convertible
I
As soon as I buy some Seal and Shine, Turtle Wax decides to up their game. Always my luck, lol!

Living in a condo, I'm very interested in the claim that you can use this stuff in direct sunlight/heat.

I love this stuff. My favorite of the set is the wet wax! I now use the wash (only issue is low suds), the wet wax when drying, and the 3 and 1 waterless spray for touch ups. I did also get the ceramic coating spray (green) too. After washing, claying, washing again then used it. Great job Turtle Wax.
Sponsored